Weekly Race Series, Week 25

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 115 comments
well, i still don't have a time till tonight and i'm not incredibly happy about it. i have a bad feeling when i get to running tonight the pressure will make it hard to relax and come up with a good time. i used to be able to pull those submission eve specials out of my ass but it's been tough the last few times i've attempted it. we'll see tonight

thanks IDAFC21. that was a nice compliment. time to get the dick out of my butt and go back to sharing info and being a little more involved in this thing.

New saved time:

I think this will be my final time. I may have a go later today after i get back from work, but i don't think i can improve much more.
My fastest dirty lap was a 1.05.1xx

Originally posted by Max E.
time to get the dick out of my butt and go back to sharing info and being a little more involved in this thing.

But I thought you liked it like that?
ky.gif

Anyway I got a clean save in the bag with a rather weak first lap, an average second lap and a good 3rd lap of a 1.06.130 so not too bad for not getting started until Saturday.;) Also I had a killer run with a 1.11 and TWO 1.06.250's in a row but when i checked the replay I had a 3rd wheel in the dirt for just a flash.:( I was in the zone for a while last night banging out low 1.06's all over the place and even touched 1.05's once or twice. I wish I woulda got started on this sooner, it was way more fun than i thought.:embarrassed:

Well guys had another atemp't at the RGT but got no better
Time to give up now hope you all get the time's you wanted
I didn't

Lap1 1.13
Lap2 1.07

Pretty garbage:(

Laters

don't worry man. this is an extremely tough run. unless you got the rg-t doing what you want it to, it will be a struggle for anybody. i had lots of trouble with the rg-t until i learned how to make it steer. after that it's still a bit tricky with the heavy ass and 6 inch drum brakes front 4 inch rear. once you get the hang of this car, it will be one of your favorites. i know it's mine damn pieceochit :lol:

of course it does. i'm just commenting on how it feels when you attempt to brake :lol: i just use the breaks to start a powerslide. this makes the car start it's turn since it won't turn otherwise for schit. once i get her sliding a bit and she's into the turn, i let off the gas then punch it again. this car accellerates madly while sliding, more so than any other car by my estimation. that's why she's so fukkin fun to drive.

Hi All,
I just got back from the Dr's office after hurting my back Sat.Bulging disc,apparently.I still dont have a clean time,but I am going to give it my best shot,as I havent driven in a bit.
Looks like another run to midnight.I hate doing that,but I want some kind of time to show,I love this combo.
Later,
cinjun8

Final time:

Lap 1: 24.166/46.856 -- 1.10.273

Lap 2: 18.970/41.328 -- 1.04.694

After those 2 laps i got a little nervous, because both laps were the fastest i've driven all week.
So i screwed lap 3 up a little.

Originally posted by made in holland
Final time:

Lap 1: 24.166/46.856 -- 1.10.273

Lap 2: 18.970/41.328 -- 1.04.694

After those 2 laps i got a little nervous, because both laps were the fastest i've driven all week.
So i screwed lap 3 up a little.
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif
bigeyes.gif

yield.gif
SLOW DOWN!
yield.gif

Time submitted....i was gonna do some more runs......but a VERY close call in my real car, and a few beers to try and calm my nerves down afterwords have left me useless for racing tonight..so i just hope the time i have is a decent one, bring on next week, and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET IT BE A HOT LAP!!!!!

Hi All,
I wasnt able to get clean laps into the 1:11's,so had to go with a lap 1 of 1:12.451,I slid just a bit too much before T1.My best Lap 1,T1 was 24.544,
Lap 2 was a 1:06.826. This was a great combo,Boom,but very,very difficult to string three clean laps together.

@MiH : WOW Awesome times,Man! Keeping it flat out to T1 without hitting tunnel left was quite a challenge,as I was able to get 18.9's,but after that you just smoke.My best clean T1 was 19.041

Later,
cinjun8

Man, GTP is actin really wierd. I have the last post in this thread but by everything elses account, Jpec is the one that has the last post. :confused:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the GTP Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Man I have no clue how you guys got T1's of 18.9 and 19.0 cuz my best T1 was like a 21.4, and my best lap with it a 1'06.139. Therefore if I were to get that 18.9 in the first sector my best lap would be a 1'03.639 :confused: How would that be possible? And why do you guys lose so much time in the last sector??? My T2 is of like 47 seconds at best, and I see MiH with a 41.xxx, yet i am not 5.xxx seconds slower than he his in the end. Does PAL have different sector times on Deep Forest :confused:

Oh crap... Im a ****ing idiot. I didnt do DF II, I did the normal DF. Damnit!!!! I was so happy with my time yesterday, and now I just feel plain stupid. I wonder what times I could have gotten on the reverse course, which I like much better than the original. :(

haha, whoops!! Tough break man....simple mistake to make tho, just read a little more carefully next time. hehe

Latest Posts

Back