Weekly Race Series, Week 27

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 192 comments
behind :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was just saying only 3 laps for 1.5 seconds behind is alright... and i think CFM would of put many hours into that time he got to beat Taf.

I think your going to beat me T13R :(

nah Im coming down with a migraine for trying too hard to do a clean 5 lapper race with a F094/S on Tokyo R246 yesterday :banghead: So my ZZII time is still identical to what i posted before. To submit the time all thats necessary is the final lap time? or also the intermediates?

Here's my replay with the 956 HP setup for all you non believers.;)

Sorry I can't chat right now I'm off to work.:cool:

Replay:

Attachments

• cfm zzii at seattle ii 1.14.856.sps
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
Originally posted by CFM
Here's my replay with the 956 HP setup for all you non believers.
I was going to ask you to post the sharkport replay but I didnt feel like forcing you. Im glad you posted it though :cheers:

@Cinjun8: Ok thanks for telling me. I guess I'll do the same as you.

Final time is all that is necessary.

If there seems to be a discrepancy, then with your saved replay, I can get more data if needed.

My time is submitted, not a fast one so no worries on me, my T2 was a 5.4xx, but my last section was decent, I hope!:D

til next time

--------------------EDIT------------------
Oops :embarrassed: I meant to put a 50.4xx

Silly Me :P

Well I have given up :) My best T's are 15.470 and 50.501 We shall see where the chips fall... I have dome my best! :banghead: Good luck all!

time sent. nuthin too great this week. being on vacation i had no time to work at this. I ended up w/ a 15.4/49.3 so i hope i dont get beat too bad this week!

Just barely got my time in. Lost .2 secs cuz I saved my settings over my previous best lap:mad: Then spend the past 3 hours trying to get back to where I was.

Back