Weekly Race Series, Week 41

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 150 comments
Originally posted by HeinrichII
Yeah I guess, whatever Boom says, I'll wait till tomorrow because today I'm doing the 100 lap Complex String:D

Good luck with that, I was pondering doing that one someday perhaps.:eek:

Looks like a hell of a race.

Are you going to keep the cars divided by engine size in the results?

Maybe we could setup something new interms of how the results are posted when we have 2 distinct categories such as this races setup?

Im thinking maybe we could do 2 list, 1 for the 3500cc and 1 for 2500cc, then mix all racers into those categories and just put their division next to there name and time.

Well good luck to all including boom.

And damnit odp, stop listing everything for everyone, keep that up and how will I ever get an advantage ;)

Originally posted by PunkRock
What do we do with a car that has a displacement of 3506 cc's? ;)

That's close enough to be acceptable.

If a prize car is buyable at the dealership then it's accptable.

Here's a track map with the corners numbered for reference (the numbers are backwards, since we're running it reverse).

Attachments

• ssr11.gif
    ssr11.gif
    13 KB · Views: 100
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Considering W41 has been up for what, 4 hours, I think it's safe to assume that you're right ;) Most of us EU guys haven't even had the chance to fire up the PS2 yet.. WRRK SUCKS :mad:

Well Boom puts up the new weekly race at about 6pm Tuesday my time (Brisbane Australia) so it works in quite well :):cool:

This is pretty tough. I started using a Supra, but it was consistantly giving me crap times. I'm hitting around an 18.XXX/1.04.XXX. I slow down the most around that second/third turn, or turn 20 and 21 on that chart. That wall just kind of sneaks up on you.

Damnit, i have a power to weight ratio of 3.746:confused:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooom, is that acceptable or are these strict rules and must not be broken?:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

3.75 is 3.75..period

btw I have been having some trouble finding a good car, I cant go lower than 18'xxx on the first T sector:banghead:

Well 3500cc's is 3500cc's yet someone gets to use 3506cc's. And another thing, i noticed the cc's go down as you modify the car, so the rules about the displacement, is it they have to be in between 2500 - 3500 when you buy the car or it has to stay in between 2500 - 3500 all throughout the tuning process?

Originally posted by Small_Fryz
ok my t times are

If i was to put all my fastest T times together my total lap time would improve by at least .5 seconds. But because track has so many turns it makes it difficult to string fastest T times one after the other. I'm sure i will improve and im definetly sure someone's gonna come in here and put these times to shame.

Ok, I think I know which car you are using, I just found it ;)

Just as a reminder or a notification for those who dont know, watch your power to weight ratio, dont cut it to close, remember as you put miles on your car and it gets broken in the hp WILL increase, resulting in a lower PTWR. (Power To Weight Ratio);)

I hoped into the Ruf 3400. Its got a lightweight mod, and has about a 3.8xx power to weight ratio. I'll probably put some more time into finding a better combo.

T1: 16.2xx
T2: 1'00.xxx
T3: 1'26.2xx

My god Small, your blazing through that T2-T3 time!

First run with the car im using and these are what i ran.

T1: 18.772
T2: 1'06.858
T3: 1'33.291

uhhhhhhh, am i on the right track lmfao, my T3 is WAAAAAAAAAAY slower than anyone else's, the track is Special Stage Route 11 II, right? its that really long one?

Edit: My T3 time was misplaced with my finishing time. hehe

Yeah.... But... are you sure that 2'09 isn't your finish time?
A minute is a long way between sectors for any car on any course.

rotfl, i think that would be the reason, i didnt know this course had a 3rd T, lol thought you guys were just saying T3 as in the finish time.:embarrassed:

well it looks like VG30DETT has taken the lead. :mad: i will fight back later tonight 1:25pm here

I really wish there were a way to see the T times without watching the damn replay all the way through to see them again,:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

No race cars.

Power to weight may not go below the specified 3.75. Period.

Yes, I did make an exception for the engine displacement that was .006L above the limit. That is such a insignifigant amount and the engine would still be considered a 3.5L engine.

New car, new T times.

T1: 17.461
T2: 1'02.308
T3: 1'26.820

And those times are with only 3laps on this car. hehe

Edit: IMHO i think there are two cars that are going to do the best in this weeks race and the two cars consist of either speed and handling. Its either you are great with agile cars or you are great with making up the turns on the straights. Well there are 4, the other two would take great skill to have competitive times with the first two i mentioned, yes i know havent said the names of these cars, im sure atleast two people are using the car with speed and one other person is using the handling one, all comes down to your preference of driving. :mischievous:

Latest Posts

Back