Weekly Race Series, Week 5 - Super Autobacs

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 105 comments
Originally posted by boombexus
T2 - 53.855

Runnin the same settings that I posted earlier with the exception of -.5 front toe and .2 more camber on both front and rear.

Where you at Mr. Holland?

I'm still at 54.2

I will drive some more laps tonight, i hope to break into the 53's.
Will try some laps with your setup too:)

well back from the emergency today and trying to see when I can put in the time to run this. It looks like I have a ton of catching up to do.

54.5 will probably be my turn in, but Im not done yet, so we will see.

Although I am happy that I managed that much.

Deal is, I put down a 54.9 on my best and then I ran a lap that worked out and in the first t, t1, I lost .514 on my record.

So it made for an easy best lap being that I only had to run at normal pace for the rest of the lap.

But like I said, we will see...

Auto_1, do NOT be obnoxious. You're on thin enough ice after your behaviour with your first account. Don't go out of your way to get banned.

-Duke

After racing ten or so laps with Boom's setup, it became clear to me that i absolutly SUCK! when it comes to set up a car, and that Boom is a miracle worker.

Time send, T2 = 53.6

With times like that... Ive gotta try these settings.

I will be back with the progress later.

time sent not had enough time this week to give this a good shot with everything thats been happening

T2 54.796 i know i could have done better but i have to call it quits ..

Good luck
see you at the next race

54.4??

I turned in my time just a moment ago and I believe it is the best I can do with my set up although, I did get to run boom's setup and it was nice.

Unfortunatly, I didnt get to run it for more than a couple minutes before my tv was the subject of a hostile takeover by my bro in pursuit of news... so my racing is over.

Although I am confident that I could put down times even better had my gaming time been longer.

Booms settings are nice and they could easily take some time off... I think.

However, my settings that were all my own served me well and supplied me my best lap.

It boiled down to me putting a best lap with a 54.9 but on my T1 I could take off .5 from my ghost, eventually I put down that lap with a clean final turn that ended about .6 ahead of the ghost. (closer to .5 if I do any math to find out the exact.)

This resulted in my proud final best time and that time will be revealed some time soon, after the race is over.

Originally posted by made in holland
After racing ten or so laps with Boom's setup, it became clear to me that i absolutly SUCK! when it comes to set up a car, and that Boom is a miracle worker.

Time send, T2 = 53.6

:banghead:

:irked:

That's the last time I post up my settings. Mr. Holland has a nasty habit of taking my settings and then beating the pants off of me with them. :banghead:

:lol: j/k Mischa, very nice time indeed.

Deadline in 2 hours.

Sorry for missing last week, I started tuning on the first day but never had a chance to revisit the FTO...

Didn't have much time this week either,didn't even get to begin tuning until Saturady night. I decided to try to do the steup completely on my own, so I didn't come and visit and 'scam' anybody's tuning setup.

So, um, yea, thats why my time will not be very good. Well, those are the only excuses I can come up with anyway.:D

eh, time sent. I spent like NO time w/ this one this week. Just didnt have the urge this week. best lap save has a 55.5 T2...im sure i could have been down to a low 55 or maybe even a high 54 if i had spent more time w/ this, but oh well! Hopefully my time will be decent, i know its not great

Latest Posts

Back