Weekly Race Series, Week 53

• Thread starter Kent
  • 192 comments
Continuing the theme:

No improvement here since mid-week. Not willing to spend the 2 hours it would take to get another tenth off T2. Good combo though.

Times submitted, and just to be like everyone else so far, No improvement from Saturday

Go Kents: great combo here mate 👍

Final splits.

Didnt get the exit into the last tunnel right so i imagine i lost .2 atleast to Ron.:(

time on the way..

Well, I managed a few more laps tonight

T1 = 20.125
T2 = 39.528

And I'm kicking myself, as I left a full tenth in that last quadrant.

I'll have to come back in a fe wmonths and see if I can find it.

AO

Well didnt have any more time to spend on this after all...
So time submitted.

Like previous post :/

time submitted, .012 improvement.

I can't say I'll miss this car. I can't say I hate it nor love it. In fact I can't think of any reason ever to use it again...the NSXs are better JGTC cars and as far as FR race cars give me an Opel Astra of Gillet Vertigo any day over this one. The car did stick to the track like glue, I'll give it that.

I can't think of any thing much to say about midfield either. I much prefer Apricot Hill as far as a open race track....

So a car that has little special about it on a circuit that has little special about it provided for one hell of a fun week of racing!!!!

Hi All,
Time submitted,
T1=20.029
T2=39.201
I only got 1 hour of driving tonite,and was starting to turn steady 19.950/39.000,just couldnt seal the deal @ the last corner.
Nice selection,GoKents!
Later,
cinjun8

Time submitted:

20.350 39.463

Had a few 39.2x but screwed them up, and a 39.41 that finished a full 0.1 ahead of my submitted time, but with a slight off inside the first turn. Tried for an hour to repeat that clean, but to no avail. :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back