3.0/1.5
0.0/0.0
6/7
24/24
10/40/5
max df
asm0
tcs4

Very nice Ron ..:) i was close to a 45 @ T3 but took the last schicane all wrong ended up 4 tenths slower than my best so far..

I scrapped that lap i had a 46.1 on as i think that pic i posted was a definate corner cutting ..

I will better it this time clean :mischievous: back lata with some times :)

but Im still in the mid 46's...

However, Im thinking about ending my updates with times...

I might say that Im doing better, but I think it might be interesting to have an air of mystery surrounding the times I am making...

of course, that doesnt really mean a thing being that nobody really cares in the first place.

However, I will be checking in to talk about the races and see you guys' times and progress.

Talk to you all soon...

Now.....to finish polypony digital.....start GT Word Champs........and begin racing......at least I like this car....or did in my old game!

:mischievous:

Decided to give it a go with the wheel (think I've made a full switch to it now :) )

Shame it's not clean near the end :irked:

:( after 14 laps i got:
t1: 0'24.768
t2: 0'50.122

can someone post a setup thats getting them into the 22's and 46's pleez

Originally posted by lotus350
Mr P already did :)

I'm using it also ;)

oh well my cpu jus had a major error and reset itself just when i was downloading a vid from the site in mr.p's sig:mad:

btw that gtgenome vid is ****ing awesome! that civic is hilarious!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very small improvement 22.532/46.442..i've activated nibble mode :D a whole week at this and i will be lucky to get 6 tenths off my initial run..:lol:

This car/track demands precision timing :mischievous:

i hate the first corner its too fast if u try to brake all at once and turn u will spin out and end up in the sand. i find it easier to brake in little chunks with turning inbetween:mischievous: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bondy_1625
i hate the first corner its too fast if u try to brake all at once and turn u will spin out and end up in the sand. i find it easier to brake in little chunks with turning inbetween:mischievous: :rolleyes:

That's what I do, it works :)

Back on the black stuff again, and it looks like I'm back to reality,

I just dont seem to be able to drive the first half lap with any degree of consistency. I've yet to take the same line twice at the first corner!

That first corner is a ****er :lol: i brake before the first apex and try and get the car to allmost drift ..sticking to the apex at all times ..this normally works..

It's the sector between T1 /T2 what a bloody nightmare that is..I think im taking the same lines each time..But noooooo i run wide i run short i hit walls ..not funny at all :mischievous: ..Sometimes i think this car has a mind of it's own :odd:

On the first turn, I brake into the apex, drift a little, brake again for the second corner, and then tap the throttle until I find the line to get out. Ther others, well, I just have to let destiny take its course :D

Ok had a few more laps in the 40 :mischievous:
hitting 21.9's and many 45's :banghead:

best save has ... 22.146 / 45.579 :cool: ;)

Nice time, Ron!

I hit some 45.7 and 45.8 T3's, but none of them were clean.

I'm still playing with the gearbox. I think i will do this one with MT.

I'll post my gears in 5 mins as i forgot before ;)

Kel is having a few laps at the moment ..... i'll be back :)

HEY MY t3 TIME IS AROUND 50.5 i DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CAN GET IN TH 46 S YOU GUYS ROCK.
:D i USED MR P SETTINGS BUT LOWERED RIDE HEIGHT AND LOWERED GEARS A BIT.:rolleyes: BACK LATER TO SEE IF i CAN LOWER MY TIME:odd:

Damn lost my reply :banghead: Try again...

Done 200km today, got nothing but a 22.2 and a 45.9 ..screwed it up at the chicane as usual :mad:

I give up, apricot hill is driving me mad I HATE IT!!!
:irked:

Gotta say Ron awsome setup mate nice one:tup:
Been running a few laps got a new record ..T3 46.3 ...had a 22.1 45.7 on same lap but just could'nt utilise the time advantage in the final sector..so the end result slower than my 46.3 lap...

I will not give up even though this track is starting to annoy me :mad:

Cheers again for the setup ;)

Well, running a higher 46.8xx on the T3, but I haven't noticed my Y2. My first run was the fastest that I had until my last lap of the night. I beat it by .267 saconds. Still got another .5 to full second off the time too. We'll see if I can pull it off.

sterb183.gif

im gonna sniper myself if the next race has a car that requires 150 laps of racing too win!!
sterb183.gif

Back