Division 2 Track 2
WEEK 7 LEADERBOARD, Sport GT, Sebring Full
1. lukas2121 – SLS AMG – 2:05.242
2. FastBud – Viper ’13 – 2:06.098
3. nEx1983 – Viper ’13 – 2:06.252
4. itrfred2 – Viper ’13 – 2:06.370
5. VICGT1970 – AM DBS – 2:06.468
6. RPM Bibblefish – Noble M600 – 2:06.507
7. whitemanLS1 – 911 GT3 RS4 ‘ 12 – 2:07.468
8. LimarobotL – Nissan GT-R ’17 – 2:08.073
9. sskmercer – SLS AMG – 2:09.364
10. IamVALHALLA – SLS AMG – 2:10.440
11. samozax – SLS AMG – 2:11.997
12. RM Tricky Nixon – AM DBS – 2:20.795 /!\ Car was NOT homologated/was underpowered
Okay, so it turns out I'm not a huge fan of the West layout at VIR. From the start all the way to the Oak Tree corner I'm fine and probably as fast as everyone, but it's that "infield" section that cuts the long straight in half, with all these weird off-camber corners and the odd decreasing radius hairpin that starts, that I can't seem to get right no matter what I do. It's going to be a long week.
Yer agreed I like the track, Great time btwI actually quite like this track, took a bit of getting used to but it's ok. There's so much time to be gained/lost on the infield section, get that bit right and you've got a decent time
My only gripe with it is the lack of competative cars, but that's hardly the tracks fault.
It's ok, don't be sad, I use braking line 100% of the timeManaged a 3:06.221 in one of the Golfs, although had to turn on the braking line just to get a clean lap (keep getting caught out) and so lost my hardcore status for this track but I don't care
Still a mile away from you guys but I've really struggled with VIR since I first tried it. Will improve on that time though...
Yeah! I also wondered why there is next to no traffic in here. I keep getting more used to the track, but its just not as much fun...Not very popular this week
I think I'm gonna end this one on Wednesday and revert back to how it was in the beginning. I'm off every Wednesday so it's a LOT easier to keep on track with it that way. I also don't think many people will complain if VIR can be quickly shelved
So 2 more days peeps, if you can be bothered...