4. itrfred2 – Viper ’13 – 2:06.370

5. VICGT1970 – AM DBS – 2:06.468

6. RPM Bibblefish – Noble M600 – 2:06.507

7. whitemanLS1 – 911 GT3 RS4 ‘ 12 – 2:07.468

8. LimarobotL – Nissan GT-R ’17 – 2:08.073

9. sskmercer – SLS AMG – 2:09.364

10. IamVALHALLA – SLS AMG – 2:10.440

11. samozax – SLS AMG – 2:11.997

12. RM Tricky Nixon – AM DBS – 2:20.795 /!\ Car was NOT homologated/was underpowered

Gave both the new Velosters a try yesterday, one FWD and one RWD. The FWD felt a bit slow but drove good, and on the other hand the RWD had a great feel to the handling, felt fast, but was slower :lol:. Wont be back until Monday so just wanted to give it a quick go.

WEEK 7 LEADERBOARD, Sport GT, Sebring Full

1. lukas2121 – SLS AMG – 2:05.242

2. FastBud – Viper ’13 – 2:06.098

3. nEx1983 – Viper ’13 – 2:06.252

4. itrfred2 – Viper ’13 – 2:06.370

5. VICGT1970 – AM DBS – 2:06.468

6. RPM Bibblefish – Noble M600 – 2:06.507

7. whitemanLS1 – 911 GT3 RS4 ‘ 12 – 2:07.468

8. LimarobotL – Nissan GT-R ’17 – 2:08.073

9. sskmercer – SLS AMG – 2:09.364

10. IamVALHALLA – SLS AMG – 2:10.440

11. samozax – SLS AMG – 2:11.997

12. RM Tricky Nixon – AM DBS – 2:20.795 /!\ Car was NOT homologated/was underpowered

MY FIRST PODIUM :cheers:! With this competition that really feels like an achievement. Love this challenge you created, @RikkiGT-R

MY FIRST PODIUM :cheers:! With this competition that really feels like an achievement. Love this challenge you created, @RikkiGT-R

Thanks mate.

My highest finish is 8th :lol:
That was at Le Mans in cars I had obsessed with on that very track, and had at one point been the #1 hardcore time - I tried to be sneaky :sly:
Alas... you guys are quite a bit better than me. But I love the competition, and pushing myself.

Okay, so it turns out I'm not a huge fan of the West layout at VIR. From the start all the way to the Oak Tree corner I'm fine and probably as fast as everyone, but it's that "infield" section that cuts the long straight in half, with all these weird off-camber corners and the odd decreasing radius hairpin that starts, that I can't seem to get right no matter what I do. It's going to be a long week. :lol:

Looks like I'm skipping this week...

Version with long straight is even ok, but this one, no thanks.

On other hand, maybe it is now opportunity to learn the track, at least, in it's full width :lol:

Okay, so it turns out I'm not a huge fan of the West layout at VIR. From the start all the way to the Oak Tree corner I'm fine and probably as fast as everyone, but it's that "infield" section that cuts the long straight in half, with all these weird off-camber corners and the odd decreasing radius hairpin that starts, that I can't seem to get right no matter what I do. It's going to be a long week. :lol:

I echo these sentiments. I can't stand it but I'm getting stuck in anyway :scared:

Not very popular this week :D

I think I'm gonna end this one on Wednesday and revert back to how it was in the beginning. I'm off every Wednesday so it's a LOT easier to keep on track with it that way. I also don't think many people will complain if VIR can be quickly shelved :lol:

So 2 more days peeps, if you can be bothered...

I actually quite like this track, took a bit of getting used to but it's ok. There's so much time to be gained/lost on the infield section, get that bit right and you've got a decent time

My only gripe with it is the lack of competative cars, but that's hardly the tracks fault.

Managed a 3:06.221 in one of the Golfs, although had to turn on the braking line just to get a clean lap (keep getting caught out) and so lost my hardcore status for this track but I don't care :ouch:

Still a mile away from you guys but I've really struggled with VIR since I first tried it. Will improve on that time though...

Managed a 3:06.221 in one of the Golfs, although had to turn on the braking line just to get a clean lap (keep getting caught out) and so lost my hardcore status for this track but I don't care :ouch:

Still a mile away from you guys but I've really struggled with VIR since I first tried it. Will improve on that time though...
It's ok, don't be sad, I use braking line 100% of the time :lol:

Last edited:
Not very popular this week :D

I think I'm gonna end this one on Wednesday and revert back to how it was in the beginning. I'm off every Wednesday so it's a LOT easier to keep on track with it that way. I also don't think many people will complain if VIR can be quickly shelved :lol:

So 2 more days peeps, if you can be bothered...
Yeah! I also wondered why there is next to no traffic in here. I keep getting more used to the track, but its just not as much fun...

I think I would have had more fun with the regular layout, but I'm slowly getting a handle on that inside section. I've improved my time a lot, and with a bit more practice I can probably shave more time off.

OK, as I mentioned before I'm gonna reset back to a Wednesday since that's the day I'm off completely and can do this easily.

So this week's choices are:

Division

1. Early Sport Luxury
2. Exotic GT
3. Supercar Renaissance

Track

1. Bathurst
2. Spa-Francorchamps
3. Yas Marina Full

:gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.