Weekly Rivals Mode Thread FINAL WEEK

• Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 613 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to upload my 575M tune later today if anyone wants to try their luck with it. It's definitely capable of getting under 2 minutes with the right driver.

I'm going to upload my 575M tune later today if anyone wants to try their luck with it. It's definitely capable of getting under 2 minutes with the right driver.

I might have a little blip at it tomorrow, see if I can rescue some pride here.

That’s it for me doubt I’ll get any more time before the deadline 1:57.669

Damn you :irked:

Update:
2n066ty.png

Got a 2:00.753 in a 92 NSX I've been tuning. Had several laps that were faster but dirty. Not sure if I will try again or not.

I'll likely call it day too. I'm content with my time though, not many 575Ms up there!

Now we have Prague Forzathon lol. Is setting up races in Freeplay really the only way to do these little comps?

Now I won’t have time to have another crack before the 6pm deadline, so the tune I downloaded for the 575M (@ImaRobot) will just be used for my own pleasure now.

Some great times lads, still a bit of time for the Leaderboards to change a bit.
I’m excited to reveal tonight’s new selection tho :D

Im giving it all i got atm, still struggeling just to beat my own time lol, guess it doesnt help to have been away from the game the last days. :mad:

Now we have Prague Forzathon lol. Is setting up races in Freeplay really the only way to do these little comps?
That's what it seems like, so far. Hopefully they do something to get that sorted in the future.

Now I won’t have time to have another crack before the 6pm deadline, so the tune I downloaded for the 575M (@ImaRobot) will just be used for my own pleasure now.

Some great times lads, still a bit of time for the Leaderboards to change a bit.
I’m excited to reveal tonight’s new selection tho :D
The 575m should be a good all rounder, if anything. I likely wont be updating my time anymore today, so I'm at where I'm at.

Giving up on the 612, managed a 59.0xx but it was dirty and i didnt even notice till i crossed the line. but anyway was a fun thing and im pleased with the competition. So bring on next's weeks event 👍

Leaderboard also in OP, as well as new car and track choices....

WEEK ONE LEADERBOARD, Sport GT Icons, Prague, Full Circuit:

1. FastBud - 1:57.669 - Nissan GT-R '95 official Christmas Number 1 :bowdown:
2. RPM Bibblefish - 1:58.532 - Ferrari 612
3. itrfred2 - 1:59.160 - NSX-R '92
4. UnshavenYapper - 1:59.187 - Ferrari 612
5. ScoobyMcPancake - 1:59.218 - Nissan GT-R '95
6. liamarobotl - 2:00.129 - Ferrari 575M
7. RM Tricky Nixon - 2:00.301 - Dodge Viper '99
8. HBR RoadHog - 2:00.753 - NSX-R '92
9. whitemanLS1 - 2:01.287 - NSX-R '92
10. IamValhalla - 2:03.362 - Nissan GT-R '95
11. sskmercer - 2:03.896 - Ferrari 360 CS
12. RepairedCarrot8 - 2:06.082 - Ferrari 360 CS
13. SITH LORD 99 - 2:08.438 - Nissan GT-R '95

If I've missed anyone, let me know. That was taken from the official leaderboard within Forza 7, on my friends list. I think that is everyone though...

Last edited:
Just a suggestion but would it be possible to list the car used next to each persons time?

Not sure about anyone else but i'd be interested in seeing everyone's weapon of choice.

I actually DID start doing that but thought it looked too messy about half way down :D
I’ll add the cars again soon.

I'll see if I can't whip up a google doc or an excel sheet when I get home tonight to make things look a bit more official. ;)

Yes I know I really should be doing something like this.

First go at Laguna Seca in an RS5 Coupé and I got a 1:41.453 which is a little under 4 seconds slower than the fastest RS5 time. So I’m not miles off the pace.

Caddy ATS-V looks a strong contender for this week.

I didn't get time to have another crack at it but I wasn't particularly eager to lap Prague over and over. Some great times in that list! Good work!

Looking forward to the next round!

I am happy I decided to give the '99 Viper a go and got that 2:00.301. I had a few 1:59s in there but those darn esses proved too difficult in the end.

This was good fun, though! Thanks for starting it.

Just ran a quick 4 lap race in the '12 BMW M5 haven't did anything to it yet just wanted to see how it felt.
1:39.030

Tried a couple of more base setups, another M5 that was a little slower and an Infiniti which was about the same as the first M5 I tried.

So then I though I would try one of my oval setups just for laughs. I had built the Infiniti IPL G for running at Homestead Speedway

Ran it in a 4 lap race and got a 1:37.579 out of it. Can probably do better if drive a few more laps and may help if I add some brakes to it ;)

Tried a couple of more base setups, another M5 that was a little slower and an Infiniti which was about the same as the first M5 I tried.

So then I though I would try one of my oval setups just for laughs. I had built the Infiniti IPL G for running at Homestead Speedway

Ran it in a 4 lap race and got a 1:37.579 out of it. Can probably do better if drive a few more laps and may help if I add some brakes to it ;)

See... this I just DON'T understand.
You've ran a 1:37.579 without (let's be honest) really trying hard. I pushed that RS5 as hard as I could earlier and was still over 1:41 and, honestly, any harder and I would've crashed each lap.
My time was 305th in the world earlier out of over 12,000 so I'm hardly "slow" in the grand scheme of things, but where do you gits find so much extra time? :grumpy:
I've used that RS5 online and in various offline races/modes, and it feels so perfectly balanced and then you make me realise that it's actually quite... rubbish :lol:

I really think it's just the car, to be honest. I am not near my xbox, but what is the PI cap for the class? I find that AWD really hinders the lower classes.

I really think it's just the car, to be honest. I am not near my xbox, but what is the PI cap for the class? I find that AWD really hinders the lower classes.

Cap is A-650 for Sport Luxury.

I think it's me :lol:
I did try the Caddy but it's awful. I do enjoy this though, an entire week to try new things with a genuine goal in mind.

See... this I just DON'T understand.
You've ran a 1:37.579 without (let's be honest) really trying hard. I pushed that RS5 as hard as I could earlier and was still over 1:41 and, honestly, any harder and I would've crashed each lap.
My time was 305th in the world earlier out of over 12,000 so I'm hardly "slow" in the grand scheme of things, but where do you gits find so much extra time? :grumpy:
I've used that RS5 online and in various offline races/modes, and it feels so perfectly balanced and then you make me realise that it's actually quite... rubbish :lol:

I haven't tried the RS5 so no idea how it drives. The car I drove was pretty well tuned even though it was setup for an oval it still drove pretty well, lots of power and good grip too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back