4. lukas2121 – Peugeot 308 GTI – 2:55.089

5. nEx1983 – Renault Clio ’10 – 2:55.646

6. itrfred2 – Renault Clio ’10 – 2:56.149

7. LimarobotL – Honda Civic FE – 2:56.634

8. whitemanLS1 – Veloster N – 3:01.980

9. UnshavenYapper – MINI JCW ’12 – 3:02.148

10. IamVALHALLA – VW Golf ’10 – 3:06.221

11. hetoft – Ford Focus ’17 – 3:34.248 /!\

BMW M6 '86 was first car that I bought in game, it was from Speciality Dealer on 13.10. '17

With stock car, cocpit camera and hardcore settings first result was 2:52.xxx

nX is already 2nd in Hardcore leaderboards, I'm seventh...from nine :lol:

For the future weeks I've been thinking we should try rain or night trials, but I guess the "random" part of the rain algorythm could make it a bit difficult to get similar conditions for everyone.

What do you think Rikki?

When setting up an event just set all three weather slots to be the same thing at 100% probability. That way there's no randomness to the weather.

Yeah, I guess that could work.

Gave the 928 a try and it just feels heavy and difficult. I switched to the 850CSi and, despite being 200lbs heavier with the parts I've used, it feels like a small sports car. Still 4 seconds off @RPM Bibblefish (did you find a secret nitrous button or something? :lol: ) but I'm currently 1st in the Americas, so I've got that going for me.

Yeah, I guess that could work.

Gave the 928 a try and it just feels heavy and difficult. I switched to the 850CSi and, despite being 200lbs heavier with the parts I've used, it feels like a small sports car. Still 4 seconds off @RPM Bibblefish (did you find a secret nitrous button or something? :lol: ) but I'm currently 1st in the Americas, so I've got that going for me.
Night? Please, no! I have to sit in the dark for some hours for this to work! So the 850 is the car to buy?

For the future weeks I've been thinking we should try rain or night trials, but I guess the "random" part of the rain algorythm could make it a bit difficult to get similar conditions for everyone.

What do you think Rikki?

I would go for rain if we could all have the exact same conditions. Night time racing is one I would definitely do though...

Finally feel like doing some Forza hot lapping again....

And did actually tune the '88 BMW M5 for the C Class break out lobies last night. So thought this would be an easy car to put 25pi's worth of power into and then go and tear up SPA. Felt like i did a pretty good lap, just to find Bibblefish 2.7sec's faster IN THE SAME CAR! :banghead::banghead:

Nice lap Mate! :cheers::gtpflag:

Il see if i cant come up with something better doing the weekend.

Last edited:
i'm enjoying this quite a lot and the car and track combination is great! The following are my results so far:

- My first run was with the 928 @2.54:080. The car didn't felt good and the paint job was awful! :yuck:
- Then I switched to the G35 @2.53.423. With some aftermarket pieces the car looks rather good!
- Next the 86 M6 @2.51:820! The car is the lightest in this division and it shows, and is quite fun to drive.
- The 03 M5 @2.52:085 was rather disappointing... It's very heavy and quite unwieldy, not very fun.
- In the 850CSi I did a rather effortless 2.51:483. I feel I can go faster If I push it, and I think is the best car overall in the division and is a favorite from my childhood!
- I felt somewhat bothered by the results in the 928, so I did some tinkering, and came up with my current best time @2.50:174!
- Finally I gave the big XJ-S a try... I managed a 2.53.725. Torque is massive but it's a handful to drive and not worth the trouble in my opinion.

I will go back in the 850CSi to see if I can break the 2.50 barrier. As a side note, I got a random overcast Spa, all the other runs were in sunny afternoons.

The RS6 was NOT worth driving :scared:

It took quite a lot of messing about in the upgrade center but I think I've got a reasonably competitive RS6 now, it won't be smashing any records but a 2:43.9 isn't too bad for this boat :lol:, I just need to find another half a PI to fit in the race transmission as all of the gears are perfect except for 6th being far too long. I felt real bad converting it to RWD though...

It took quite a lot of messing about in the upgrade center but I think I've got a reasonably competitive RS6 now, it won't be smashing any records but a 2:43.9 isn't too bad for this boat :lol:, I just need to find another half a PI to fit in the race transmission as all of the gears are perfect except for 6th being far too long. I felt real bad converting it to RWD though...

I'm gonna keep an eye on this one then.
As much as I love Quattro (and drive a 2012 S4 in real life), I don't mind converting the RS6 to RWD in Forza if it helps to loosen the car up a bit. As standard it was like genuinely sailing a boat around Spa...

My first run netted me 1st in Asia Pac lol with a mid '49. I did have a '47 flat but bounced on the last chicane and threw me off a bit argh. Oh that was with the '88 M5 as that's all I've driven I think in this class so far.

Edit - I know it's around somewhere but what qualifies for Hardcore times again please?

Last edited:
My first run netted me 1st in Asia Pac lol with a mid '49. I did have a '47 flat but bounced on the last chicane and threw me off a bit argh. Oh that was with the '88 M5 as that's all I've driven I think in this class so far.

Edit - I know it's around somewhere but what qualifies for Hardcore times again please?

No assists, including no line. I'm to lazy to learn all the braking points so need the braking line.

You CAN have rewind switched on as only your clean laps will count as hardcore.
Normal or simulation steering. And as @RPM Bibblefish said - no other assists used.

Cheers guys. I was wondering why i wasn't getting times in there and it seems to be the braking line i use, as i do have all the assists turned up except for TC on just a couple of cars.

Cheers guys. I was wondering why i wasn't getting times in there and it seems to be the braking line i use, as i do have all the assists turned up except for TC on just a couple of cars.

I used the braking line for VIR and missed out on the Hardcore Leaderboard for the first time, that's why I know what qualifies :D

I hate VIR anyway so I didn't care...

No assists, including no line. I'm to lazy to learn all the braking points so need the braking line.
Your tune is bang on! The M5 really feels very sharp and powerful. now I just have to finde those 2 seconds...:mischievous:

After came after console tired, picked M5 and I did some times with Bibblefish tune.

Here is 2:46.341 direct capture video, Hardcore, maybe can help someone:

09-02-2018_18-46-54.png

I know this track perfectly, but I'm still having some troubles with controller, at bus stop the most!

You can see how much space for improvement is still left...

Seeing as it's my tune you've used I'll give some input.

First thing, eau rouge. I know some don't like it but cut that within the limit the game let's you, and with the back straight right after it, that's at least a second gained.

Not sure the name of the corners but at the 1:55ish mark you lose it a little on those two corners, that's probably worth another second right there.

A few other corners could have been taken flat out as well, that's what i did so i know the build can do it.

eau rouge can be taken flat out if you cut, if not flat out just lift a little and it will hold.

the left hand sweeper near the end, that needs to be taken flat out,as does the right hand corner before it, hug the curb and the car will hold

They were the main things i noticed and should give you at least 3 to 4 seconds. Good lap though, hell of a lot smoother than me

Edit - Just re-read your post. You weren't looking for advice on improving were you, sorry.

Last edited:
My 850 is like 10mph faster at the end of the Kemmel straight but your tune is a bit better through the corners. Didn't manage to improve my time using it, though that's perhaps down to the fact I've only done a handful of laps with it.

Seeing as it's my tune you've used I'll give some input.

First thing, eau rouge. I know some don't like it but cut that within the limit the game let's you, and with the back straight right after it, that's at least a second gained.

Not sure the name of the corners but at the 1:55ish mark you lose it a little on those two corners, that's probably worth another second right there.

A few other corners could have been taken flat out as well, that's what i did so i know the build can do it.

eau rouge can be taken flat out if you cut, if not flat out just lift a little and it will hold.

the left hand sweeper near the end, that needs to be taken flat out,as does the right hand corner before it, hug the curb and the car will hold

They were the main things i noticed and should give you at least 3 to 4 seconds. Good lap though, hell of a lot smoother than me

Edit - Just re-read your post. You weren't looking for advice on improving were you, sorry.

I'm taking notes! :bowdown:

M6 is life. Got down to a 2:44.4 after about 15 laps, just got to find a good line through Pouhon and the bus stop and I'm in the '43s for sure.

I'll now try "17 laps of Spa"

www.mixer.com/samozax

I'm low on self confidence so I don't know how will end it...

Update: no one in almost 50 minutes!
But ok, no more mixer...

What is important is time and there is new PB, 2:44.310, Hardcore!

It happened in lap 10, replay of race is shared by name "17lps of Spa G35".

Everything clean, only that is Fair Play, no matter of solo or multi...

Last edited:
Gonna TRY to get some laps done later but currently hanging together with a cold so it'll be a struggle :yuck:
You guys are posting some epic times at Spa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back