Weider HSV DLC. thoughts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadRocket77
  • 92 comments
  • 8,173 views
Woah... Didn't expect that it will sound THAT close to an F1 car.

If you read the cars description is states that the engine comes from Honda's formula nippon race car, so it actually makes alot of sense.

This is one awesome race car, and I usually dont enjoy race cars much.
 
Same, only car in the DLC that I wanted - till I heard it - I'm voting with my wallet this time, Pd if you want my money, then give the car sounds similar attention to detail as the modelling.
I've bought all your games up to now, and if the sounds and AI don't finally get some love then I'm definitely not buying GT6.
haha, not that it matters, it'll prob sell in the millions based on the name and uber shiny graphics regardless. :)
If you want competition, use a slower car.
 
Back