"Weird Al" Yankovic now dead (NOT!)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Concept
  • 8 comments
  • 706 views

Concept

(Banned)
Messages
7,297
Yeah, saw it on the news. Didn't catch thw whole story. All I heard was that he killed himself. Something about Carbon Monoxide. Anyone have details?
 
His parents died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home. They forgot to open the flue on the fire place..
 
No. I'd imagine he would want to be at a time like this. His parents played a huge role in his career. (From what I read)

Absolute nightmare..
 
Oh, heh. Nevermind. I'm to lazy to go back and edit the thread title and stuff.
 
ARGH!

I knew his parents had died yesterday. Or the day before. I thought, that through some amazingly bad luck, he just died as well.

ViperConcept! Go to your room.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Oh, heh. Nevermind. I'm to lazy to go back and edit the thread title and stuff.

I'll get it - oh yeah, and no supper before you go to your room, either. Go and have a good hard think about what you did, young man.
 
Damn, I didnt hear about this, prolly should watch more tv
 
I feel sorry for the guy. I hear his parents were very sweet, kind people. From what I saw in a special about AL, he adored his parents, and so did a lot of other people. Very sad.
 
Back