Well since iam a lil new to GT3 ....

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKYLINE9
  • 11 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
13
This is my wish list so far tell me what you think:
CRT 2 - Germany- RUF=798
Lancer EV7-japan-MItsu=548
Zonda c12-italy- pagani=904
Vanqish-UK-AM-745
Tuscan-UK-TVR-624
Skyline-japan-Nissan=990
 
Do you already have a ZZII? if not, put it on there or you'll regret it. ¬_¬
 
lol i think someone likes cobra's, if i was u I would skip the cobra and get a Z06, i personally like the Z06's better, but do what floats ur boat jus dont sink it :lol:
 
Originally posted by SKYLINE9
This is my wish list so far tell me what you think:
CRT 2 - Germany- RUF=798
Lancer EV7-japan-MItsu=548
Zonda c12-italy- pagani=904
Vanqish-UK-AM-745
Tuscan-UK-TVR-624
Skyline-japan-Nissan=990

My personal recomendations:
RUF CTR2
Lancer Evo VII Rally Car
Zonda C12S
Aston Martin Vanquish
TVR Speed 12
Nissan Skyline
Lister Storm
Mitubishi VR4 (99)
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Jaguar XJ220
Nissan Pennzoil GTR
Mercedes CLK Touring Car
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6
Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Toyota Supra RZ
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra


PS BTW why is there no Saleen Mustang in GT3, I got really happy in 2 Fast when I saw the saleen.
 
The Cobra R is way too heavy, just if you're going to get another car to the list add the Dodge Viper GTS/R (yes, I know it's heavier than the Cobra R, but it's got a hell of a lot better turning and acceleration!)
 
hey, buy yourself a fiat, you wont regret it :p

sum fine cars u picked there Mr
 
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
if i was u I would skip the cobra and get a Z06, i personally like the Z06's better, but do what floats ur boat jus dont sink it :lol:

👍 👍
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
The Cobra R is way too heavy, just if you're going to get another car to the list add the Dodge Viper GTS/R (yes, I know it's heavier than the Cobra R, but it's got a hell of a lot better turning and acceleration!)

👍
 
Back