What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,493 comments
lambo-tractor-3-featured.jpg lamborghini tractor1963_Lamborghini_350GTV-1-15361.jpg Lamborghini 350 GTV

Last edited:
I feel like you could pick a Maserati model out of a hat and it'd likely be new to GT. We really need more models aside from the GranTurismo S. Even the GranTurismo MC Stradale would be welcome, but I'd especially like the following:

-MC12 GT1 (Gr.3)
-GranTurismo MC GT3 (Gr.3)
-GranTurismo MC GT4 (Gr.4)
-Bora
-3500 GT
-Ghibli (AM115)
-Quattroporte VI

Honestly, there are several automakers that could potentially break into the Manufacturers Series just by the fact they have both a GT4 and GT3 car - or something analogous, like with the KTM GTX. Ginetta also comes to mind, as well as Maserati here. But this is also before we consider licensing for actual GT4 cars, and I feel like this is why many of the Gr.4 cars in GT Sport seem to be based on actual GT4 cars - such as the BMW M4 GT4 - but are instead made-for-game versions. (EDIT: Even Panoz could join the Manufacturers Series, and that's before we get into automakers that could have a made-for-game racer to become eligible, such as TVR or Spyker.)

On that note, I would definitely be welcome to made-for-game Gr.2 cars, especially if licensing for DTM proves to be a hassle. Not to mention that we could see manufacturers join Gr.2 that never had a real-world DTMasters/Super GT500 car, like Jaguar or Renault.

Last edited:
I feel like you could pick a Maserati model out of a hat and it'd likely be new to GT. We really need more models aside from the GranTurismo S. Even the GranTurismo MC Stradale would be welcome, but I'd especially like the following:

-MC12 GT1 (Gr.3)
-GranTurismo MC GT3 (Gr.3)
-GranTurismo MC GT4 (Gr.4)
-Bora
-3500 GT
-Ghibli (AM115)
-Quattroporte VI

Honestly, there are several automakers that could potentially break into the Manufacturers Series just by the fact they have both a GT4 and GT3 car - or something analogous, like with the KTM GTX. Ginetta also comes to mind, as well as Maserati here. But this is also before we consider licensing for actual GT4 cars, and I feel like this is why many of the Gr.4 cars in GT Sport seem to be based on actual GT4 cars - such as the BMW M4 GT4 - but are instead made-for-game versions. (EDIT: Even Panoz could join the Manufacturers Series, and that's before we get into automakers that could have a made-for-game racer to become eligible, such as TVR or Spyker.)

On that note, I would definitely be welcome to made-for-game Gr.2 cars, especially if licensing for DTM proves to be a hassle. Not to mention that we could see manufacturers join Gr.2 that never had a real-world DTMasters/Super GT500 car, like Jaguar or Renault.
And the MC20. Maserati have good cars, PD can add some Maserati in GT7. The Gran Turismo S need some friends XD

And the MC20. Maserati have good cars, PD can add some Maserati in GT7. The Gran Turismo S need some friends XD
I doubt we’ll get the MC20, as much as I’d like it otherwise - it seems too new to make it into GT7, but who knows?

Last edited:
Well definitely get some 2020, 2021, 2022 model cars. At least one 2022 model. PD do include at least one car from the year of a GT debut.

Well definitely get some 2020, 2021, 2022 model cars. At least one 2022 model. PD do include at least one car from the year of a GT debut.
GT Sport was released in 2017 and had 2017 cars, like Honda NSX '17 or Nissan GTR' 17, so i think that PD will add in GT7 2021 and 2022 cars, like Subaru BRZ '22 or Lamborghini Sian '21

Guess we can push that to 2023, as we will have at least the one car from 2022. ;)

Guess we can push that to 2023, as we will have at least the one car from 2022. ;)
I don't know about that. Even though GT7 has been delayed all the way from early 2021 to somewhere in 2022, we don't know what PD will be doing in that time. I think it's more likely that PD is done (or close to done) adding vehicles at this point, and mostly is doing debugging work and/or further polish.

That said, given that every online-capable GT game has had (both paid and free) content added post-launch, I think that if we don't see any 2022 models in GT7 at launch, we will very likely see them added in an update for GT7.

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Even though GT7 has been delayed all the way from early 2021 to somewhere in 2022, we don't know what PD will be doing in that time. I think it's more likely that PD is done (or close to done) adding vehicles at this point, and mostly is doing debugging work and/or further polish.

That said, given that every online-capable GT game has had (both paid and free) content added post-launch, I think that if we don't see any 2022 models in GT7 at launch, we will very likely see them added in an update for GT7.
The soon to be added GR86, is a 2022 model. When GT7 supposedly debuts in 2022, we may yet see a 2023 model from any manufacturer.

The soon to be added GR86, is a 2022 model. When GT7 supposedly debuts in 2022, we may yet see a 2023 model from any manufacturer.
Don't you think it might be too late in GT7's development to include a 2023 model year vehicle at launch? I could certainly see a 2023 vehicle added to GT7 via an update or DLC, though. But I don't think PD will be adding any additional vehicles with the extra time they now have until the assumed launch in 2022 - I think it's mostly just polishing the game and debugging.

Even with GTS, it's not like there were any MY2018 vehicles at launch, at least as far as I remember. The latest vehicles that were in GTS at launch were MY2017. Granted, in the N-Series alone, the following were added via updates: one MY2018 car, two MY2019 vehicles, two MY2020 cars, and soon a MY2022 car with the GR 86. So I think we definitely could see MY2023 cars coming in a GT7 update in the future, but considering the original launch window of early 2021, I'd be surprised if we got that many more MY2022 cars at GT7's launch other than the GR 86. That said, there are still tons of newer models that could come, even if we excluded most MY2022 and all MY2023 cars.

Last edited:
Don't you think it might be too late in GT7's development to include a 2023 model year vehicle at launch? I could certainly see a 2023 vehicle added to GT7 via an update or DLC, though. But I don't think PD will be adding any additional vehicles with the extra time they now have until the assumed launch in 2022 - I think it's mostly just polishing the game and debugging.

Even with GTS, it's not like there were any MY2018 vehicles at launch, at least as far as I remember. The latest vehicles that were in GTS at launch were MY2017. Granted, in the N-Series alone, the following were added via updates: one MY2018 car, two MY2019 vehicles, two MY2020 cars, and soon a MY2022 car with the GR 86. So I think we definitely could see MY2023 cars coming in a GT7 update in the future, but considering the original launch window of early 2021, I'd be surprised if we got that many more MY2022 cars at GT7's launch other than the GR 86. That said, there are still tons of newer models that could come, even if we excluded most MY2022 and all MY2023 cars.
Not to be silly, but we can all speculate at least one 2023 model could possibly be included in GT7. The Alfa GTV Coupe is 2021. e-Tron GT is 2021. 2022 Z06. That Ferrari SUV is 2022. 2022 Civic Type R. Nissan Z is a 2022 model. There's a new Cayman GT4 RS due either this year or next year. The Mid-engine Hyundai N is expected around 2023. Mazda are also due to update the Mazda6 to rear wheel drive with a straight-6. Should be available in 2023. Same with a possible Toyota rear wheel drive sedan(maybe a new Crown and I think there's talk of an MR2).

If we just look at the Mazda, Porsche and Toyota partnerships, MAYBE those brands would like PD to debut a new for 2023 model. That's if the game is towards the end of 2022 or debuts 2023. PD can stretch this out to however long it takes Sony to produce PS5s. It buys them and the outsourcing crews, even more time to model cars before debut.

Gr.1 Car pack #1

Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro '14
(Gr.1)

S9qlsLk.jpg

Bentley Speed 8 '03 (Gr.1)

3u1bHPy.jpg

Acura ARX-05 '18 (Gr.1)

EZLENLX.jpg

Lola-Aston Martin B09/60 '09 (Gr.1)

KVFyZQq.jpg

Ferrari 333 SP '94 (Gr.1)

MdHSHUR.jpg

Peugeot 905 Evo 1 Bis '92 (Gr.1)

9oEs5As.jpg

Mazda RX-792P '92 (Gr.1)

qH5hRKl.jpg

Rebellion R13 '18 (Gr.1)

ysdt4Gq.jpg

CLM P1/01 '18 (Gr.1)

qs8gJw5.jpg

Dome S102 '08 (Gr.1)

WWS3eXb.jpg

Last edited:

I'd actually sort of prefer the Ferrari Sergio.

Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro '14 (Gr.1)

S9qlsLk.jpg

Bentley Speed 8 '03 (Gr.1)

3u1bHPy.jpg

Acura ARX-05 '18 (Gr.1)

EZLENLX.jpg

Lola-Aston Martin B09/60 '09 (Gr.1)

KVFyZQq.jpg

Ferrari 333 SP '94 (Gr.1)

MdHSHUR.jpg

Peugeot 905 Evo 1 Bis '92 (Gr.1)

9oEs5As.jpg

Mazda RX-792P '92 (Gr.1)

qH5hRKl.jpg

Rebellion R13 '18 (Gr.1)

ysdt4Gq.jpg

CLM P1/01 '18 (Gr.1)

qs8gJw5.jpg

Dome S102 '08 (Gr.1)

WWS3eXb.jpg

I think only the cars from Aston Martin, Dome, Peugeot, Bentley, and Acura would be necessary. As for Mazda, I'd really prefer that automaker's DPi car, as well as the DPi cars from Chevrolet, Nissan, and Cadillac. Then, for Ferrari, I think I'd rather wait for Ferrari's Le Mans Hypercar, since that's going to be a thing.

As for other Gr.1 cars, I'd also hope that Lamborghini gets into LMDh. Hopefully, in the meantime, the Lamborghini VGT will fit into Gr.1, which I think is well within the realm of possibility, given its general shape and power figure. But the Countach QVX could be a neat addition, too, from the Group C era.

Even Lancia and Alfa Romeo could have Gr.1 cars, respectively with the LC2 and SE048SP. Plus, I wonder if that Rebellion could be technically branded as a TVR?

Last edited:
I know we had Mario Andretti's Hudson in GT6 but I'd like to see a stock 1951-53 Hudson so we can recreate some of the Hudsons used in NASCAR.

Marshall Teauge's 1952 Hornet
254b20d37b5b81a0f4c4112ca72ddb42e9ef1f6d.jpg

Herb Thomas's 1952 Hornet
1952-Hudson-Hornet-6-NASCAR-Herb-Thomas-lead.jpg

Both Teague and Thomas combined racked up 24 wins in 32 races in the 1952 season.
FabulousHudsonHornets_800.jpg

Last edited:
What are the chances of having bikes in this up comming GT if yes then this HONDA_CBR1000RR-R_SP-perfil-1280x600.jpg The Honda CBR 1000 RR-R Fireblade SP

I would like to see more types of racing cars and competitions. Kaz said that he wanted to add Formula E, so i would like to see it in GT7. And, if GT7 has Formula E, could PD add ETCR or Extreme E? I think it would be a good addition

Bikes are probably a longshot but Kaz did mention in interviews that he wanted to do things outside of GT and that a Tourist Trophy 2 isn't impossible.

But speaking of electric. How about the Pininfarina Battista Anniversario.

epUTK1s.jpg
I like it. This, the Lotus Evija and thevRimac C-Two

While I think there's general potential for more trucks/SUVs - especially with the precedent set in GT4 - I would at least like the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and Toyota Tundra TRD Pro to be joined by the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 and the Dodge RAM Rebel. And if the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque returns from GT6, I also hope it's joined by the introduction of more performance SUVs, like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, or the BMW X5M.

Last edited:
I would like to see more types of racing cars and competitions. Kaz said that he wanted to add Formula E, so i would like to see it in GT7. And, if GT7 has Formula E, could PD add ETCR or Extreme E? I think it would be a good addition
I really would want to see Indycar not only because it would be a new series in the franchise, but also because it would actually give all the ovals an actual use. Unless of course, if PD plans on adding NASCAR back this wouldn't matter. Formula E would be cool, but only if they plan on bringing back many of the tight street circuits from Gran Turismo 5. Formula E cars don't race on tracks like Spa Francorchamps for a reason.

Last edited:
How about this bonkers car, I mean this ghastly Quadbike! :crazy:

Don't know how it would work in GT7 but would be a fun & crazy element nonetheless to play as in the game.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I'd personally like to see NASCAR, IMSA and TCR represented in GT7 as well. Not to mention, they should expand their line-up of Super GT cars (both old and new).

Back