What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,493 comments
I’m happy with the Mini ‘65. So, PD, let’s get ‘em all in: Mini Moke, Mini panel Van, Leyland 1275 GT/Mini Clubman. ;)
Current JCW and JCW Challenge race car.

10-Daihatsu-Sirion-Gulf.jpg

Daihatsu Sirion Gulf20-Isuzu-Vehicross-Ironman-Edition.jpg

Isuzu Vehicross02-Subaru-Sambar.jpg

Subaru Sambar11-Daihastu-Basket-Concept.jpg

Daihatsu Basket Concept2020-kia-proceed-gt-14-1.jpg

2020 Kia ProCeed​

Last edited:
Horman Fiat Uno Turbo I.E (RM Or Race Car)89-90.
IMG_20210830_175702.jpg

This seems to be another racing version rather than a road version,Approach between an MR or competition cars For this is a German car model it seems to be something quite different without taking away historic cars from others.Another point would be that this Horman has the basic parts of the normal Uno Turb, and more emphasized insert it between N100-200 I am not based on horses but on the car kg.this category usually includes compact sedans only.The Hormann should be with 105 HP and a decent light weight, that's my opinion

Last edited:
Ferrari FXX Evo
Ferrari 599XX
Ferrari 599XX Evo
Ferrari FXX-K
Ferrari FXX-K Evo
Ferrari P-80C
Porsche 935
Pagani Zonda Revolution
Pagani Huayra R
McLaren 570S Sprint
McLaren 650S Sprint
McLaren 720 GT3X
McLaren Senna GTR
McLaren Senna GTR LM
Brabham BT62
Lamborghini Essenza SCV-12
Bugatti Bolide (Production Version)
GMA T.50S Niki Lauda
Ford GT Mk.II (2019)
Radical RXC 600R
Superlite SL-C Race Trim
KTM X-Bow GTX
Zenvo TSR-1
Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Aston Martin DB7 GT
Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
2020 Audi RS6 Avant
Audi V8 Touring Car
BMW 3.0 CSL
BMW M4 GT3
Bugatti EB110
Chevrolet Corvette C8.R
Ferrari Roma
Ferrari SP2
Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO
Ferrari 575 GTC
Ferrari F355
Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth Touring Car
Gordon Murray T.50
Hyundai Veloster N
Kia Stinger
Lamborghini 350 GTV
Lotus Emira
Lotus Evija
Maserati MC12 GT1
Maserati MC20
Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagoda
2023 Nissan Z
Pininfarina Battista
Rimac Nevera
Volvo S60 T8 Polestar
Volvo 850 Estate Touring Car

Last edited:
Moretti 1200 Sport Spider "55"
Moretti-1200-Spider-Michelotti-1955-04.jpg
Moretti-1200-Spider-Michelotti-1955-06.jpg

Moretti-1200-Spider-Michelotti-1955-02.jpg

The Moretti 1200 Spider was designed by Giovanni Michelotti.
The great Turin designer created it for the car manufacturer founded by Giovanni Moretti in 1925 in the Borgata Lesna, a district north of the Piedmontese capital.
Moretti s.p.a. over time had specialized in the production of various minicars - the famous "Cita", from 1946 -, refined micro-cars whose sales, however, collapsed, starting from the mid-1950s, due to the entry into the market of the Fiat "500" and " 600 ".
It was also for this reason that since then the Turin company decided to devote itself exclusively to the production of high-class models.
Michelotti's Moretti 1200 Spider, manufactured by the Vignale body shop and presented for the first time at the Brussels Motor Show in 1955, is perhaps the most beautiful and most representative example of this extraordinary new course. I personally like to post these pieces of historic cars a one-of-a-kind piece that might suit pabble beach.100% Italian Cars!

We've already got the Honda Fit (aka Honda Jazz)... how about the official Jazz SuperCup? :lol:

Obviously never going to happen but it'd be nice if they brought in that track too, Bira Circuit, it looks very cool! I've got a thing for more local/national-level tracks - often they've got more character than the big international ones.

Last edited:
We've already got the Honda Fit (aka Honda Jazz)... how about the official Jazz SuperCup? :lol:

Obviously never going to happen but it'd be nice if they brought in that track too, Bira Circuit, it looks very cool! I've got a thing for more local/national-level tracks - often they've got more character than the big international ones.

Ahh look at those like little Bee's .

Pampufetti PJ-01 "21"
Pambuffetti-PJ-01-1.jpg
Pambuffetto-PJ-01.jpg

The PJ-01 project was born in 2017 with the intention of creating a car that reproduces the layout of the Formula 1 single - seaters . The design was taken care of by Marco Sforna and is characterized on the back by the presence of the extractor that extends over the entire width of the car and the exhaust placed in the center with a teardrop shape that recalls the manufacturer's logo. The front has a pointed and aerodynamically elaborated nose, echoing the setting of the single-seaters. Through the gull-wing doors you enter a very small passenger compartment, in which the pedals are raised by 15 cmmaking the driver assume a more relaxed position. Together with the removable steering wheel and the controls placed on it, it contributes to emulating the sensations of driving in Formula 1 [1] .

Last edited:
I wish PD didn’t reveal the whole car list. Wouldn’t it be more fun to find out about some hidden cars thru actually playing the game? Or at least see it pop here as soon as someone discovers something hidden?

Vettore W8 "89"
View attachment 1079554

View attachment 1079555
The Vector W8 TwinTurbo is a sports car designed by Jerry Wiegert and produced by the US car manufacturer Vector Motors from 1989 to 1993 .I think it is in fair competition with the Cizeta the dimensions and the era are the same for the two cars.
That wouldn't be "all new" though, as this car was included in GT2.

That being said, bring back Opel/Vauxhall please. I want to race some Corsa/Astra OPC's. Kadett GTE (to rival Golf I GTI) and some classics as the Manta.

I wish PD didn’t reveal the whole car list. Wouldn’t it be more fun to find out about some hidden cars thru actually playing the game? Or at least see it pop here as soon as someone discovers something hidden?
I mean, it took some time until we found out about the special R18 you cannot buy in GTS.

Last edited:
What a stunning machine the TS010 is. The V10 is phenomenal. I will love it that is for sure.

Ts010 has become one of my favourite Group C Prototypes such a shame it never won the 24 Hours of Lemans.

I hope one day makes its way into a lot of racing games it deserves a place. That Toyota V10 is a thing of beauty also the TS010 looks great too.

Ts010 has become one of my favourite Group C Prototypes such a shame it never won the 24 Hours of Lemans.

I hope one day makes its way into a lot of racing games it deserves a place. That Toyota V10 is a thing of beauty also the TS010 looks great too.

Maybe you won't have to wait too much longer...

I was thinking the same. I would like to play brand specific events and that the reward car is a car that you cannot buy in game or that is listed on the official carlist. Like playing an Aston Martin event and the reward is the one-off Aston Martin Victor.

Back