What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,461 comments
This has been available since 2014 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/

It’s Its a place set aside, as we found Polyphony Digital visit the gtplanet website. Cars may have been added to the game, due to many members’ suggestions. Anyone can use the search, to see if a car they’d like to suggest, is already posted. Plus, bump a car you would like to see in a GT game, to the top, for more exposure.
There may be Cars in your post that have been suggested. Good stuff.
Need to check it out.But i don't think the majority of the folk's like's my old cars or the swedish Indigo 3000.Most of them seems to only love/like new cars from the dealership,dispite what forum i look at.To bad that forum is closed now.

Last edited:
Need to check it out.But i don't think the majority of the folk's like's my old cars or the swedish Indigo 3000.Most of them seems to only love/like new cars from the dealership,dispite what forum i look at.To bad that forum is closed now.
Jordan and the gtplanet staff, don’t mind what cars you like to post. It’s all about following the rules set forth. Adhere to those and you’ll be fine. There are cars I posted, that got a few likes. It’s not disappointing to me when there’s a low like count. That’s not what’s important. What’s important is, the potential for Polyphony Digital to see a car they may not have thought of. Also brings awareness to those that may not have known of certain cars.
Flip side, look at the most popular car(in this GT community) sorted by likes. It took nearly 20 years for PD to finally add the E30. Yet, BMW been with the GT franchise since Gran Turismo 2.

To add, whether you have or haven’t seen it, there’s also a thread about cars you may not have known existed. It’s in the Automotive forum. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cars-you-didnt-know-existed-until-now.102203/

I never knew the Alpine 220 existed or it’s story. Though I’ve known about the A110 rally car.

I feel we’re in for a treat with the cars this time around. Viewing them on track and still environments. More about appreciating automobile history and the beauty & innovation created.

Cadillac ATS-V Coupe '16
1635046725671.png

Cadillac CT6-V Sport '19
1635046862219.png

Chevrolet Beretta GTU '88
1635047827336.png

Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS '88
1635048165962.png

images (25).jpeg

Ferrari 408 4RM prototype the first Ferrari to feature 4 wheel drive.

Gran Turismo series loves concepts and prototypes. I feel like this this would be a great car to have.

Last edited:
images (27).jpeg

Aston Martin AMR One the racecar that Aston Martin would prefer forgetting.

Despite being an epic fail. In a racing game it wont suffer any reliability prblems thats for sure that would take it out in 4 laps.

AMR one was featured in Forza 4 in a dlc pack. Still the more LMP1s we get the better.

Renault_Alpine_V6_GT_Gen3_D500_1984-1991_frontright_2011-04-10_A.jpg

Renault Alpine GTA/A610280px-Renault_Alpine_A310.jpgAlpine A310Alpine_A106.jpeg.jpegCoach Alpine A106 Mille Milles 1955 (First alpine)Quad-Headlight-Jaguar-E-Type-1-740x493.jpgThis unusual Jaguar E-Type was built to special order for the 6th Earl of Cawdor, Hugh John Vaughan Campbell. The specification included a balanced engine, Koni shock absorbers, competition wire wheels, Restall reclining seats, and a Webasto roof.

Last edited:
Jordan and the gtplanet staff, don’t mind what cars you like to post. It’s all about following the rules set forth. Adhere to those and you’ll be fine. There are cars I posted, that got a few likes. It’s not disappointing to me when there’s a low like count. That’s not what’s important. What’s important is, the potential for Polyphony Digital to see a car they may not have thought of. Also brings awareness to those that may not have known of certain cars.
Flip side, look at the most popular car(in this GT community) sorted by likes. It took nearly 20 years for PD to finally add the E30. Yet, BMW been with the GT franchise since Gran Turismo 2.

To add, whether you have or haven’t seen it, there’s also a thread about cars you may not have known existed. It’s in the Automotive forum. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cars-you-didnt-know-existed-until-now.102203/

I never knew the Alpine 220 existed or it’s story. Though I’ve known about the A110 rally car.

I feel we’re in for a treat with the cars this time around. Viewing them on track and still environments. More about appreciating automobile history and the beauty & innovation created.
I've seen most of the car's you posted.Likes is of low priority for an old gearhead like me.Loved cars since i was 4-5 years old.I'm now 51 without a licence.Due to my eye's but i still love cars.

View attachment 1088607

DOME S102 Judd. A Japanese LMP1 with a V10.

Hell Yeah!!

Gran Turismo needs more privateer LMP1s.

LMPs are not just Audi, Peugeot, Porsche and Toyota, there are more teams.

Epsilon Euskadi ee1 '08

cT4il6FPQhmzA_QQskIW-A

Oreca 01 '09

Oreca-01-AIM-33021.jpg

Lola B09/86 Oryx Dyson Racing '11

alms-lime-rock-2011-20-oryx-dyson-racing-lola-b09-86-humaid-al-masaood-steven-kane.webp

OAK-Pescarolo 01 '11

depositphotos_361945356-stock-photo-imola-italy-3-july-2011.jpg

Rebellion R-One Toyota '14

Rebellion_R-ONE_05.jpg

Acura ARX-02a Patrón Highcroft Racing '09

Mu2Y0hk.jpg

Dallara-SP1-Judd-151276.jpg

RileyScottMkIII.jpg

Dome-S101-Mugen-17062.jpg

pescarolo_01_lmp1_judd_img_24232.jpg

Last edited:
With me being a NASCAR fan, I'd obviously like to see NASCAR's back in GT7. Sure, we might even get them back, since in that one scene in the trailer there is a car hidden under a blanket which sort of resembles the shape of a Gen 4 NASCAR (next to the R32 GT-R and behind the Porsche):

Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (20).png

While I was watching the live stream of today's NASCAR race, there was a "technical showcase" of the 2022 Toyota Camry NASCAR featuring some trackside demo shots. However, the 3D scenes caught my eye.

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (7).png

Just the way the car looks. The amount of detail, the texturing, the reflections. I instantly thought "Hold up, this looks familiar..."

Oh well, a man can dream. 😅

Last edited:
With me being a NASCAR fan, I'd obviously like to see NASCAR's back in GT7. Sure, we might even get them back, since in that one scene in the trailer there is a car hidden under a blanket which sort of resembles the shape of a Gen 4 NASCAR (next to the R32 GT-R and behind the Porsche):

View attachment 1088802View attachment 1088803

While I was watching the live stream of today's NASCAR race, there was a "technical showcase" of the 2022 Toyota Camry NASCAR featuring some trackside demo shots. However, the 3D scenes caught my eye.

View attachment 1088804View attachment 1088807View attachment 1088808View attachment 1088809

Just the way the car looks. The amount of detail, the texturing, the reflections. I instantly thought "Hold up, this looks familiar..."

Oh well, a man can dream. 😅
Everything about this model, including the background, screams Gran Turismo to me. Toyota does have a strong partnership with PD so I wouldn't be surprised if this came to GT7.

It looks like it is from a GT game. Though only having one of the cars, would be a shame.

Tbh, I was never a really big fan of Nascar, as the car designs were just too simple and boring, but the 2022 ones seem to have a lot more details going on, which makes them a lot more appealing. If the Toyota comes into the game, they should get the Ford and Chevy too, even if they only come in an update later.

It looks like it is from a GT game. Though only having one of the cars, would be a shame.

Tbh, I was never a really big fan of Nascar, as the car designs were just too simple and boring, but the 2022 ones seem to have a lot more details going on, which makes them a lot more appealing. If the Toyota comes into the game, they should get the Ford and Chevy too, even if they only come in an update later.
Indeed! I think, that if the 2022 ones are going to be included it's either like you said or all three of them will be available from the get go.

Last edited:
View attachment 1088607

DOME S102 Judd. A Japanese LMP1 with a V10.

Hell Yeah!!
I'd love to see some automakers that only have (or had) a single car or two in GT get expanded, and DOME is a good example of this. We could get this here S102 Judd, as well as the return of the Zero.

On a similar note, I'd add the TVR Sagaris, as well as the Grantura.

Last edited:
I am already really pleased with the car selection and knowing that there is still more to come, GT7 is probably going to beat GT2 in its car selection (I hope so atleast). And I will assume that the GT Sport cars will return aswell, so I won't list any of them.

The Corvette C8 with all of its different specs, like the Z06 and ZR1, Honda Integra, Nissan 400Z, BMW M2 and the new Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ.

Last edited:
(some of them were in previous GT titles)
Then they do not belong in this thread.

Please refine your post so that it meets the requirements - cars that are new to the GT series only.

View attachment 1088618

Aston Martin AMR One the racecar that Aston Martin would prefer forgetting.

Despite being an epic fail. In a racing game it wont suffer any reliability prblems thats for sure that would take it out in 4 laps.

AMR one was featured in Forza 4 in a dlc pack. Still the more LMP1s we get the better.

If they add in his second life, the Pescarolo 03 Judd, it would have less problems XD. However, I wonder if it's still possible, because one of the chassis became the Pescarolo, and the other one a DeltaWing. Maybe if
(which is very unlikely) AMR/Prodrive provides the CAD models? I don't know if any other cars were finished.

Last edited:
Back