What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,461 comments
While I’m glad to see new cars to the franchise like the classic Aston Martin DBs, the ZL1 LE in GT Sport and the Hellcat, last Vipers and that PD saw fit to add the TVR(in GTS), those brands are legacy brands from the start. They should be just as respresented as the Japanese brands. Funny to have so many Ferraris and Lamborghinis over the Chevy and Dodge brands. Past games had plenty from the legacy brands. To even things out, I’d like to see:

Aston Martin
  • V8 Zagato Coupe 1988
  • DB4 GT Zagato 1961
  • Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake 2019
  • DP215 1963
  • AMR Rapide 2019

Chevrolet*
  • Camaro Z/28 RS 1970 1/2
  • Camaro RS/SS 1968
  • Camaro Z/28 1974
  • Camaro IROC-Z 1986
  • Chevelle SS396 1969
  • Monte Carlo SS 454 1971
  • Cosworth Vega 1976
  • Impala SS 1964
  • Impala SS 1996
  • Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe 1987
  • Camaro GT4.R 2018
-*Im sure we’ll see a few new Sting Rays

Dodge
  • Charger 426 Hemi 1967
  • Challenger Hellcat 2020
  • Challenger SRT Demon 2018
  • Dart Demon 340 1971
  • Omni GLH-T
  • Viper TA 2015
  • Viper ACR 2016
  • Hemi Dart 1968
  • RAM SRT-10
  • Magnum SRT-8

TVR
  • Griffith Series 200 prototype 1965
  • Grantura 1800S 1965
  • Tuscan V8 1967
  • 430SE 1991
  • Tasmin 350i 1983
  • T440R 2003

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Galant AMG Type I/II
1642884369265.jpeg

McLaren Elva
There are several other McLaren models I'd prefer to see before the Elva, such as the regular P1, the Speedtail, or even the F1 LM.

Anyway, here were my Ford picks:
1. Focus RS Mk.III
2. Mustang Mach-E
3. GT40 Mk.II Race Car '66 (I think the other GT40 Race Cars in GT were based on other iterations of the GT40.)
4. Thunderbird '55
5. [Any third-generation Mustang, unless one has already appeared in GT, in which case, I would instead pick the Ford Mustang Mach 1 '21, as it's a facelifted version of the sixth-generation Mustang. After all, GT6 ended up having both the pre and post-facelift versions of the fifth-generation model.]

My Callaway picks (I actually live just a few minutes away from their international HQ!):
1. C16 Coupe
2. C21 AeroWagen
3. C7
4. "SledgeHammer Corvette"
5. C4 RPO B2K

Peugeot 9X8 2022
I'd wait for more cars in the LMH and LMDh classes to be revealed in the real world, and then have a ton of them added to GT (whether it's a content update for GT7 or a future installment entirely) as Gr.1 cars. Those two classes offer tons of opportunities for various automakers to have either more contemporary Gr.1 cars like with Ferrari and BMW, or even be in Gr.1 at all, like with how Lexus is interested. That's before we get into potential DPi racers, like those from Mazda, Acura, Cadillac, and Nissan. I'd love there to be more Gr.1 options in general, both in regards to automakers having more than one Gr.1 car, and in regards to more automakers having even an option. And hopefully, more of the VGTs will offer automakers a Gr.1 car, too, like how I think the Lamborghini VGT could very well end up there, considering its shape and power figures. I could foresee Lamborghini having three Gr.1 cars: the VGT, the Countach QVX from the Group C era, and their eventual LMDh car.

But honestly, when it comes to Ferrari, I'd be thrilled for them to get a Gr.1 VGT, to compliment their eventual LMH racer. Heck, I think the LMH car would be enough for Gr.1 representation - I just wanna see what a Ferrari VGT would look like, now that Porsche and Lamborghini are joining in GT7.

Last edited:
I’d like to see:

Chevrolet*
  • Camaro Z/28 RS 1970 1/2
  • Camaro RS/SS 1968
  • Camaro Z/28 1974
  • Camaro IROC-Z 1986
  • Chevelle SS396 1969
  • Monte Carlo SS 454 1971
  • Cosworth Vega 1976
  • Impala SS 1964
  • Impala SS 1996
  • Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe 1987
  • Camaro GT4.R 2018
-*Im sure we’ll see a few new Sting Rays

Dodge
  • Charger 426 Hemi 1967
  • Challenger Hellcat 2020
  • Challenger SRT Demon 2018
  • Dart Demon 340 1971
  • Omni GLH-T
  • Viper TA 2015
  • Viper ACR 2016
  • Hemi Dart 1968
  • RAM SRT-10
  • Magnum SRT-8
Personally, I'd like to see:
  • Camaro GT4.R (put into Gr. 4)
  • Challenger Hellcat Widebody
  • Challenger Gr. 4 (based on the GT5/6 Challenger TC)
  • Ford Mustang IMSA/SCCA Trans-Am spec (could be put into Gr. 3) pic from PC2
48969910152_06cffea674_b.jpg

Last edited:
Something for the Luxury SUV Meeting race?

Maserati Levante

I'd also add the following, in this regard:

Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
Aston Martin DBX
Audi RSQ3
BMW X5M
Bentley Bentayga
Dodge Durango SRT
Lamborghini Urus
Mercedes-Benz AMG G63

But in addition, I'd also add a few more trucks, namely the Dodge RAM Rebel, and either the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, or the upcoming Silverado ZR2. Then, when you factor in the pre-existing Toyota Tundra TRD Pro and the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, we could have the return of the Sport Truck Race event, too.

Anyway, besides either of the two pickups with the ZR2 trim, here were my Chevrolet picks:
1. Corvette (C8) Z06
2. Camaro (Second-generation) Z28
3. Camaro (Third-generation) Z28
4. Cobalt SS
5. Monte Carlo (Sixth-generation) SS

1985 BMW M5 E28
1642998716643.png

One of my personal dream cars, and THE original German super-saloon. Car manufacturers today are still being designing cars with the spirit of this car in mind almost 40 years later. I don't think you can find many more cars yet to be added to the game, that are more influential than the M5 E28. Not only does it check the Unofficial boxes for a older car to be added to GT by being highly influential, but it also helps fill a major void currently in GT Sport: The severe lack of Automobiles designed in the 80's.

1642998860339.png

"I was 11 years old, and just starting to read car magazines. I couldn't believe the spec on paper. There was this saloon car that looks like a taxi, and it had 286 horsepower!... and you're thinking - 'Well that's a mistake in the magazine, it can't have 286 horsepower!' - Because in those days, that felt like a million horsepower. It felt like a bigger power figure than a Veyron has today" - Chris Harris

Personally, I'd like to see:
  • Ford Mustang IMSA/SCCA Trans-Am spec (could be put into Gr. 3) pic from PC2
Yes to all Trans-Am cars. I like to watch that series, its pretty cool and sadly completely overlooked.

Speaking of Trans-Am, how about the Jaguar XKR Trans-Am

jaguar_xkr_trans_am.jpegjaguar_xkr_trans_am_52.jpegjaguar_xkr_trans_am_6.jpg

Last edited:
So are the NASCAR cars from a few games back. But, PD put them in.
I’m not against the car being in the game. It’s the same for all the formula cars as well.

Just saying for it to be in that group, it’d need headlights for night time competition. Not only for the user to see, but for other users to see that car. I love the car in PC2.

I’m not against the car being in the game. It’s the same for all the formula cars as well.

Just saying for it to be in that group, it’d need headlights for night time competition. Not only for the user to see, but for other users to see that car. I love the car in PC2.
IIRC, there is a dusk time setting for Daytona & NASCAR racers are in GT6. Not quite the same as black as night, but PD have flirted with it before.

It’d be difficult to lead a race in one during a night Cycle through the Nurburgring in a Sport Mode Daily or Championship. Or get Spun out and be running alone in last, for the duration. I’m for it to be in its own category like NASCAR, FW08, SF19, etc.

Shove headlights in it like they used to when Trans-Am cars could run in the Rolex.

1643141385613.png

Back