What Alternative fueled Cars are in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Com Fox
  • 11 comments
  • 881 views
Messages
11,448
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
Messages
Com_Fox5
Messages
EelX 5
I really wanna know what Alternative fueled cars are in GT5.

(Used to ask for only Diesel but I changed my mind).
 
Last edited:
Just one I think. The BMW 130D and the 130i is the petrol.
 
The only diesel I can think of is the R10 TDI.
 
Isn't the Mazda6 diesal?

The Mazda6 does come in Diesel, however the Mazda6 in GT5 uses the L series motor (2260 cc L3-VE)
 
Ok, thanks.

:) Are there any more alternative fuel cats in GT5?

There's electric (Tesla) & hybrid (Toyota Prius & Honda CR-Z). And probably a couple I'm missing... :)

Oh, and some of the latest 'hacked' cars appear to be rocket-powered. ;)
 
The Honda Insight is the first thing comes to mind. If I recall correctly, there are two models; one premium and one standard.
 
The original GT by Citroen has 4 hydrogen fuel cells, but the game just treats it as an battery electric car.
 
The original GT by Citroen has 4 hydrogen fuel cells, but the game just treats it as an battery electric car.

Iirc the production Citroen GT is also a hybrid.
 
Back