What are you doing in forza 3?

• Thread starter Thatman
  • 89 comments
I never even got to level 50 in FM2 because it was taking forever. This seems to be twice as long as FM2 was!
Seriously? I was working 10 hour days - still am, meh - and had weekend activities, and I beat Forza 2 completely in two months to the day. I couldn't collect all the cars I wanted because of the idiotic 360 car garage limit. Gah.

Anyhow, I'm finally working through the car makes I want to level up, so I can have a few choice rides for the day I finally "jump in" to online racing. Working on a few livery schemes for that. Still only level 20, haven't had the time until recently I wanted to devote to this monster.

This week, I also intent to tinker around with a few Polyphony/GT Planet themed liveries.

Speaking of GTPlanet...I wish ForzaPlanet was up...I would love to do some themed liveries from that too :)

As for FM2, yeah...not sure why, but I thought it was never ending. According to my acheevos:

Level 30
Reach Level 30 in Career mode.
Acquired 9/14/2007.

So I am somewhere between 30 and 40 it seems.

It is good, isn't it? That track inspired my current project; a Datsun 510 hill climb car. It's currently racing and beating a Ferrari California :D

OH YES! Hill climb cars. I'm modifying an Audi quattro, trying to make it a quattro S1 HC car but no insanely huge spoilers available so I'll just have to work with the engine.
Love the sound of that straight 5

Well i just recently reached level 50 and finished season 5, not even started season 6 yet - i've just went in to the event list at the moment and i've been working through the endurance races and the speedway races !!

Currently got 3.2 million credits and I own around 100 cars (maybe just over 100 my garage is worth 25 million) but i keep spending !! so it keeps going up and down like a yoyo !

Oh and last night i bought a Datsun 510 as i noticed it was #1 on the drag leaderboards with a crazy time - just wanted to try it out for myself.

Not that i'll use it online as its just boring - me and my mates have been doin some really good competitive drags - keeping the drivetrain the same & car class close.

I cant keep up with his A Class Range Rover !! i dont have much in the A Class thats competitive !

Last edited:
Well, I don't have a life, so after six days, I'm at level 26. :P

I'm still not that rich though, because I keep buying vinyl groups so I won't have to spend half my life making decals and flags. Still working my way through all the lower class events, and as such I don't have many cars yet, and what I do have, I've barely touched.

Something I've Found Entertaining

The NASCAR stock cars. They're not as fast as I thought they'd be, but I'd be lying if I said they weren't a blast to drive around some of the tracks. I randomly pulled a 7'4x.xx" on the Nurburgring with it this afternoon, just doing a test in free-play mode. So, now I must buy one (or all three) and paint them as I please.

Well i just recently reached level 50 and finished season 5, not even started season 6 yet - i've just went in to the event list at the moment and i've been working through the endurance races and the speedway races !!

Currently got 3.2 million credits and I own around 100 cars (maybe just over 100 my garage is worth 25 million) but i keep spending !! so it keeps going up and down like a yoyo !

Oh and last night i bought a Datsun 510 as i noticed it was #1 on the drag leaderboards with a crazy time - just wanted to try it out for myself.

Not that i'll use it online as its just boring - me and my mates have been doin some really good competitive drags - keeping the drivetrain the same & car class close.

I cant keep up with his A Class Range Rover !! i dont have much in the A Class thats competitive !

Made a mistake - my garage is worth 34million credits.

Finished the endurance races and all the speedway races.

Still only at 24 % game completion !!! This game is awesome !

Have clocked probably 20 hours already and only at 9%. Been mostly just playing the season mode, but did some splitscreen (the interface is insultingly poor, and there is no option to watch replays or have other CPU drivers in the race. Lame.) and beat the first column of easy events when I started out. Still a blast. I think of the race series that are the same for every class, the one I can stand to re-do over and over is Super Lap Days. Good fun.

Hello guys..do you really played 10 hours???..jeez :D..i just got Forza3 last weekend and still only did the first race...hello all..i'm Jox Gordi!

I've been racing with the FXX. That car is amazing best of the R3 class in my opinion (without any upgrades). Anyone else used it?

I've been racing with the FXX. That car is amazing best of the R3 class in my opinion (without any upgrades). Anyone else used it?

Just used it for an R3 race, definite champion of a handler. 👍

Finished season 6 last night which is a bit of a relief as i havent enjoyed racing R2 & R1 class at all ! Its all about the lap times and no fun!! Also i just picked up my copy of COD MW2 so i doubt i'll play just as much forza !

What do you mean "it's all about lap times"? Is season six time trials instead of circuit races?

I mean its no fun! Its still circuit races except a hole load of laps - which i dont mind as long as i enjoy the cars !! For me it was all about Grip driving, No sliding around drifting, and the only way to win was to consistently improve lap times !

I'm currently building a copy of the Mistubishi FTO LM cars from the GT games, I've not fully tuned the car to the level I want it yet because I've just used it for the Class E Rally Di Positano or whatever it's called. It's obviousey not going to ahve the same bodywork as the FTO LM obviousely, but it should look good.

I'm currently building a copy of the Mistubishi FTO LM cars from the GT games, I've not fully tuned the car to the level I want it yet because I've just used it for the Class E Rally Di Positano or whatever it's called. It's obviousey not going to ahve the same bodywork as the FTO LM obviousely, but it should look good.

Cool 👍 One of my favorites from back in the day.

You beast. The Saleen is a tough one to make a decent livery on. Can't wait to see it.

Oh yeah. In my case, just trying to make level 50 and clearing away Event Mode races in a semblance of order, before moving on to Season Mode. I've been in the paint shop a bit too long.

Back