What are you gonna do with your income tax return?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 5 comments
  • 333 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
What are you gonna do with your income tax return?

Me? its going to go towards some newclothes and maybe a Game Cube. :p
 
Dunno, but certain people want me to save the little bit i get it back:)
 
I'll probably be saving mine as well. Working away at a new car without payments (:

~LoudMusic
 
Getting $1100 back. Want a new computer but I'll probably just buy some sneakers, some model kits (cars) and bank the rest.
 
I unfortunately never get anything back, because I pay my taxes quarterly. And then they always want more at the year's end. :cry:

Ahh, here's an apt smilie. :vampire:
 
Use it to pay even more taxes.. :( :mad: :(
 
Back