What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,436 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiabolicalMask
Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

Unkle - No One Knows (Queens of the Stoneage remix)

followed by...

CAD - Wait Now Cry Now



;)
 
Delphic Reason
Unkle - No One Knows (Queens of the Stoneage remix)

followed by...

CAD - Wait Now Cry Now



;)
I love that remix. :)

A Perfect Circle - Passive
 
911_Carrera
^ I wants. :grumpy:

QOTSA - Go With The Flow

I have it... Wink...


Tool - Stranglehold


;)
 
Chicane - Offshore
 
Metallica - "Enter Sandman"
 
Lemar - If theres any justice
 
Pitbull - Oye
 
Bleed The Dream - Sarcastic Farewell
 
J Kwon - Tipsy
 
Delphic Reason
Unkle - No One Knows (Queens of the Stoneage remix)
I don't know that version. I'm curious and will give it a try.

Arch Enemy - Incarnated Solvent Abuse (Carcass)
 
lotus350
Chicane - Offshore


👍 👍

Sum 41 - The Hell Song
Sum 41 - Makes No Difference
My Chemical Romance - No I'm Not Okay
Coheed and Cambria - Blood Red Summer
Outkast - Roses
 
Pantera - Walk

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

Godsmack - I Stand Alone
 
Integra Type R
Coheed and Cambria - Blood Red Summer

👍 That was on just before this song.

The Faint - Glass Danse World
 
Godsmack - Awake
 
SlipZtrEm
👍 That was on just before this song.


Yeah, I love that song.

Otep - Battle Ready

Hhmm..I'm really starting to like this hard rock/metal stuff. :sly:
 
Fear Factory - "Archetype"

Most awesome. 👍
 
Rush - Seven And Seven Is

I'm on a Rush listening spree tonight!
 
Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
 
Morrissey - The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
 
Rush - 2112

Good song before I head off to sleep :D
 
Nada Surf - Where Is My Mind?

Eh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back