What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - "Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"
 
Avoid One Thing - Yakisoba
 
Has anyone noticed, there's enough Tools in here to start a small hardware store?!!!!!
 
Björk: Jóga. The strings are very fine. And one of her better efforts.
 
Stinky Chicken
What exactly is an "xcsti"?

Ecsti?

Supposed to be Ecstasy?

A Perfect Circle - "Passive"

XC-cross country, I run like a fool through mud.
STI- I have dreams of plowing through the country side in a light weight all wheel drive rally car. I like subaru's quality, and for a couple of years the only rally box you could get in the US was the WRX.

Oh and Incubus-calgone
 
xcsti
XC-cross country, I run like a fool through mud.
STI- I have dreams of plowing through the country side in a light weight all wheel drive rally car. I like subaru's quality, and for a couple of years the only rally box you could get in the US was the WRX.

Oh and Incubus-calgone

Thanks for explaining that. Cleared a lot of things up. :cool:

Bryan Adams - "Can't Stop This Thing We Started"
 
Symphony X - Lady Of The Snow
 
Shannon
Bon Jovi - "You Give Love A Bad Name"
Best Bon Jovi song. Well actually it´s one of the few that don´t suck.

Edit: oops..... almost forgot

Legião Urbana - Sereníssima
 
Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at?
 
In Flames - Trigger
 
Autobrats - The Lot Six
 
Tool - Sober
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
Autopilot Off - The Cicada´s Song
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back