What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,436 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiabolicalMask
I don't know that version. I'm curious and will give it a try.

Arch Enemy - Incarnated Solvent Abuse (Carcass)

It's good...

Arch Enemy - Ravenous

Otep - Battle Ready

Otep - Burried Alive

Good band indeed...



;)
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution

The Used - Take It Away
 
Metallica - Sad But True

" - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Modest Mouse - Dramamine
 
Taurine
KoRn - Trash

What song is by KoRn where the music video has a bullet in slow motion going thru everything?
 
Fear Factory - Obsolete.

(I want that damn Digipak, Shannon :()
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Fear Factory - Obsolete.

(I want that damn Digipak, Shannon :()
Well, get it. :dopey:

In Flames - "My Sweet Shadow"
 
Tool - Schism
 
Greenday-Basket case
 
String Tribute To A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless

👍👍👍
 
String Tribute to A Perfect Circle - The Noose

I love these tributes.
 
Infecetd Mushroom - Im the supervisor
 
Phil Collins - In the air tonight
 
What song is by KoRn where the music video has a bullet in slow motion going thru everything?

Freak on a leash.

Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Larry the cable guy, and Bill Envgall -
The Blue Collar Comedy tour (Album)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back