What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,311 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayer - Reign in Blood.

I can't believe how long it's been since I listened to some Slayer.
 
Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising.
 
WTF? I mean, WTF Matthew? :odd:

Stratovarius - "Soul Of A Vagabond"
 
Stinky Chicken
WTF? I mean, WTF Matthew? :odd:
What do you mean? :confused:

Suffocate Faster - Only Time Will Tell.

Very good album.
 
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow
 
Jimmy Enslashay
In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape.

Not bad.
Didn't I tell you to get some In Flames t'other day and you refused? :p

String Tribute to APC - Weak and Powerless
 
Gah! Now you'll have that chicken person started! :irked:

Iron Maiden - "Transylvania"
 
911_Carrera
"Come from the land of the ice and snow..."

Tool - Sweat
"...from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow."

I think.

Led Zeppelin - "Stairway To Heaven"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back