What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,310 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Opiate
 
You changed your last post from Prison sex to jerk-off, Stinky Chicken, why what happened ;)

Tool - Flood
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
You changed your last post from Prison sex to jerk-off, Stinky Chicken, why what happened ;)

Tool - Flood

I posted the same song, twice. :grumpy:

A Perfect Circle - "Judith"
 
Tool - "Prison Sex (Different Version) (Live)"

I hate you for calling it that.
 
Beastie Boys - You've got to fight for your right to party.....**old school nice-ness**
 
Shannon
Hopefully I'm not too tired to remember to check them out tomorrow. Well, I should say later today, considering it's 2am.

The Beatles - "Blackbird"

I told you to check them out before... They're not really like In Flames... However, they are a very top notch metal band... Mixing the hardcore with the melodic...

Check out this song, in particular:

All That Remains - Tattered on my Sleeve

Neon Duke: 👍



;)
 
Infected Mushroom - Horus the chorus
 
Tool - "Jerk-Off (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"

Love this song.
 
Tool - "Prison Sex (Live - Tales From The Darkside #2)"

Why there are 2 versions on this album is beyond me, but hey. :D
 
There is that bloody ad again! :grumpy:

Infecetd Mushroom - a psychadelic trip
 
Infected Mushroom - None of this real
 
We all know who Cosmic's favourite band is. ;)

Tool - "Opiate (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"

Now, what could be my favourite band I wonder...?
 
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
 
Soad - X
 
SOAD - Toxicity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back