What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,310 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - "Judith"

Dammit! That should be live! Live in Phoenix! Pheonix?
 
The White Stripes - Sister, Do You Know My Name?

And, PR, you're clearly insane. TOOL are quite possibly the best rock musicians currently active.
 
Ohs.

All That Remains = 👍 (Their album is This Darkened Heart)

Sort of like In Flames.

All That Remains - The Deepest Gray
 
911_Carrera
Ohs.

All That Remains = 👍 (Their album is This Darkened Heart)

Sort of like In Flames.

All That Remains - The Deepest Gray
Hopefully I'm not too tired to remember to check them out tomorrow. Well, I should say later today, considering it's 2am.

The Beatles - "Blackbird"
 
neon_duke
TOOL are quite possibly the best rock musicians currently active.

I just noticed this.

TOOL are quite possibly the best rock musicians currently active.

Tool - "Opiate (Live)"
 
Now you've ripped my 'effing signature!

All That Remains - Passion
 
911_Carrera
Now you've ripped my 'effing signature!

'ripping off' is commonly defined as using something that belongs to someone else without their permission.

I wasn't aware ALPHA's quote belonged to you. :p

Alice Cooper - "Poison"
 
If I block you on MSN and put you on my GTP ignore list then I won't be able to see you copying me...💡

All That Remains - Tattered On My Sleeve
 
911_Carrera
If I block you on MSN and put you on my GTP ignore list then I won't be able to see you copying me...💡

All That Remains - Tattered On My Sleeve

Yes, but you won't do that because you love me.

...

Tool - "Flood (Live)"
 
911_Carrera
Hah! You wish. ;)

Ten Masked Men - Blue 👍

I don't see myself on your MSN blocked list or Ignore list. Must be true. :p

Tool - "Flood (Live)"
 
*Clicks "This person is in your ignore list, click here to view this post"*

What a lame post I just opened. ;)

Stratovarius - Black Diamond
 
Benni Benassi - California dreaming (2004 remix)
 
Tool - 46 & 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back