What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,301 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I'd love to start whoring this place out with you :p, I can't - I need sleep. :ouch:

Tool - "Sober"

I did start a new page though, so I leave on a high note. (100 posts per page, slacker. :p)
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
Delphic Reason
I told you to check them out before... They're not really like In Flames... However, they are a very top notch metal band... Mixing the hardcore with the melodic...

Check out this song, in particular:

All That Remains - Tattered on my Sleeve

Neon Duke: 👍



;)
I'm really, really crap at categorizing and comparing metal. :dunce:

In Flames - Acoustic Medley

Beautiful.
 
Yngwie Malmsteen - Vivace (Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra) :drool:
 
Audioslave - I Am The Highway

Beautiful song 👍
 
Tool - Parabola
 
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
 
Green Day - Longview
 
Killswitch Engage - World Ablaze
 
Pink Floyd - Sheep
 
Radiohead – No Surprises
 
Weezer - Keep Fishin'.
 
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
 
Delphic Reason
I told you to check them out before... They're not really like In Flames... However, they are a very top notch metal band... Mixing the hardcore with the melodic...

Check out this song, in particular:

All That Remains - Tattered on my Sleeve
I don't remember you telling me to check them out. :odd:

Anyway, I'm acquiring the album now albeit a bit slowly.

Chimaira - "Down Again"
 
Slayer - Angel Of Death
 
A Perfect Circle - "What's Going On"

1 of the 5 (IMO) decent songs on the new album.
 
Apollo 13 - I Spy.
 
Daphne Loves Derby - Simple Starving To Be Safe (Demo).
 
Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back