What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,207 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
xcsti
And you will know us by the trail of dead- How near how far

👍

The New Pornographers - The Laws Have Changed
 
Rammstein - "Reise, Reise"

Good song off the best Rammstein album yet. 👍 x8.
 
Ozzy Osbourne - "Now You See It, Now You Don't"
 
Black Label Society - House Of Doom

Drowning Pool - Step up :yuck:
 
Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb (Pulse)"

9:29min long. The end solo is extended by around 3 minutes, so that makes the solo nearly 5 min long! :dopey:
 
If it's so ":yuck:", don't listen to it... ;)

Rammstein - "Dalai Lama"
 
Stinky Chicken
If it's so ":yuck:", don't listen to it... ;)

Rammstein - "Dalai Lama"

I hit the skip button :)

Damageplan - breathing new life
 
Dredg - "Sanzen"

Mmm, chillout music. I can't for the new album. 👍
 
Evanescence - My Immortal (Anywhere but Home)
 
A Perfect Circle - "Weak and Powerless"

Which reminds me, I haven't listened to the Tilling My Grave mix for days!
 
AC/DC - Bad Boy Boogie
 
Event Horizon
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - City of Angels

It's really called "Under The Bridge." Excellent song though if you like heroin-induced anthems.

Radiohead - Electioneering.
 
Norma Jean - Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste

I don't listen to much hardcore other than the local bands, but these guys are amazing.
 
Tool - "Ænema (Live)"

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!
 
Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes

:odd:

I had to find it on the 'net and then play it to my mum down the phone...:lol:
 
Symphony X - Through The Looking Glass-Par
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back