What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,204 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audioslave - Shadow On The Sun

This album is awesome. 👍
 
911_Carrera
Audioslave - Shadow On The Sun

This album is awesome. 👍
Yes it is. I got this weekend an "Audioslave - Live in Milan" album (I think it´s a bootleg actually) and it´s great.

AC/DC - Rocker
 
FatAssBR
Yes it is. I got this weekend an "Audioslave - Live in Milan" album (I think it´s a bootleg actually) and it´s great.

AC/DC - Rocker

Where could I acquire this album? ;)

Tool - "Drum Solo [live]"
 
Stinky Chicken
Where could I acquire this album? ;)
I got it by torrent. I can´t give you a link unfortunately(sp), one because GTP doesn´t allow this kind of thing, and two because the "virtual store" closed it´s doors yesterday. :(

R.I.P. suprnova
 
FatAssBR
I got it by torrent. I can´t give you a link unfortunately(sp), one because GTP doesn´t allow this kind of thing, and two because the "virtual store" closed it´s doors yesterday. :(

R.I.P. suprnova

Hmm. You use AIM? MSN? Add me and we'll discuss it. ;)

Tool - "Maynard's Dick"
 
Stinky Chicken
Hmm. You use AIM? MSN? Add me and we'll discuss it. ;)
Added on MSN.

Engenheiros do Hawaii - Era Um Garoto Que Como Eu Amava Os Beatles e Os Rolling Stones
 
FatAssBR
Added on MSN.

Engenheiros do Hawaii - Era Um Garoto Que Como Eu Amava Os Beatles e Os Rolling Stones

What the bloody heck is that? :odd:

A Perfect Circle - "Thinking Of You"
 
Stinky Chicken
What the bloody heck is that? :odd:
:lol: It´s a Brazilian version of an Italian song. Very good. 👍


Tool - Disposition

Tool - Crawl Away
 
911_Carrera
Audioslave - I Am The Highway
Best Audioslave song in my opinion.

AC/DC - The Jack
 
FatAssBR
Best Audioslave song in my opinion.

AC/DC - The Jack
So far listening to the album I'll agree. I gotta listen to it a few times through to decide though.

Radiohead - There There

Amazing. 👍
 
Tool - Triad
 
FatAssBR
:lol: It´s a Brazilian version of an Italian song. Very good. 👍

And how do you say it in English...?

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live is my personal fave.

A Perfect Circle - "The Nurse Who Loved Me"
 
FatAssBR
Best Audioslave song in my opinion.

AC/DC - The Jack

My favorite song of Audioslave's is Set It Off. But I love every song on that album.

Seether - Fine Again 👍 x 5,000,000
 
A Perfect Circle - "Pet"

2nd best song on the 13th Step album. ;)
 
Radiohead - Creep

"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here"
 
Stinky Chicken
And how do you say it in English...?
It was a boy that just like me loved Beatles and Rolling Stones.

Donots - Saccharine Smiles
 
911_Carrera
"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here"

I always say that. :D

A Perfect Circle - "Imagine"
 
Yellowcard - Breathing
 
Tool - Ticks and Leeches [Live]

It's funny listening to the dialogue at the star from people in the audience. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back