What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,204 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
 
C.A.D (Children of the Anachronistic Dynasty) - Burn About Out (Early version of Tool's "Sober")
 
String Tribute to Queens Of The Stone Age - Song For The Deaf
 
Audioslave - Hypnotize (Live in Milan):sly:
 
How many String Tribute To albums are there?!

Tool - "Push it [Live @ Ozzfest, NJ]"

:censored:ed censors.
 
Stinky Chicken
How many String Tribute To albums are there?!

Tool - "Pu**** [Live @ Ozzfest, NJ]"

Well...so far I have A Perfect Circle's and QOTSA's.

I know that Tool have two String Tributes and a normal tribute and that there is one for Nine Inch Nails too. :lol:

String Tribute to QOTSA - Go With The Flow
 
Letter Kills - Radio Up

Pink Floyd - Remember a Day
 
911_Carrera
Well...so far I have A Perfect Circle's and QOTSA's.

I know that Tool have two String Tributes and a normal tribute and that there is one for Nine Inch Nails too. :lol:

String Tribute to QOTSA - Go With The Flow

Two tributes and a normal string tribute? :odd:

How many tributes does a single band need?

Tool - "Silly Little Love Songs"
 
Uniting Nations - Outta Touch
 
Tool - "Sober [live]"

HEY! This song's not even whole! It cuts out like halfway through! :grumpy:
 
Kelis - Trick Me
 
A Perfect Circle - "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love and Understanding"
 
Stonebridge - Put em High
 
A Perfect Circle - the Nurse Who Loved Me ( I really need to get this album)

Audioslave - Like A Stone 👍 x 5,000,000
 
R Kelly - Remix To Ignition
 
Get the damn album, it's koooooool.

A Perfect Circle - "Passive"
 
R Kelly - Did You Ever Think
 
Stinky Chicken
Get the damn album, it's koooooool.

A Perfect Circle - "Passive"
I've been planning on getting it for months now, just never did. I listen to it on internet radio. But WILL get it (hopefully) the day after Christmas.

Sugarcult - Memory
 
Andre 3000 + Kelis - Millionaire
 
Eminem - Just Lose It
 
Woops. 2 posts. GTP chucked a turd on me, slowed sown. :ouch:

I hate that Submit button. :dopey:
 
Stinky Chicken
A Perfect Circle - "People Are People"

Get it FOR Xmess.
My parents have already bought Christmas presents. I know I didn't get it, but I got a paycheck coming up.

Guttermouth - Pee in the shower
 
Bow wow And Jojo - Baby Its you
 
Lucky you. There's stuff all work over hte Xmess period fixing computers...

A Perfect Circle - "Annihilation"
 
Eminem - Slim Shady
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - Never Say Never

Cold - Stupid Girl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My free LaunchCast Service ran OUT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! thank god I brought CDs to work today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back