What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,159 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incubus - Pardon Me
 
Pantera - Becoming
 
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
 
Jurassic 5- A Day At The Races
 
Opeth - Dirge For November
 
Depeche Mode - Dream On.
 
Impious - One (Metallica Tribute)

Edit: Oh my God, the drumer is even worse than Lars. WTH??? That´s why I stopped to listen to black/death/thrash metal.
 
Pantera - Planet Caravan
 
Christmas cd (free with the Daily Mirror)
 
Cava - Nothing Else Matters

It´s dance, WTH??? I´m hating this album so far.
 
Pantera - Drag The Waters
 
Ok, that´s it! There´s this band called Headroom, and they´re playing The Call of Ktulu, and playing it good. BUT, the guy is singing it! I mean, WTH???

Worse tribute album ever.
 
Opeth - Patterns In The Ivy
 
They Might Be Giants - Where Do They Make Balloons?
 
Raul Seixas - Eu Nasci a 10.000 Anos Atrás
 
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
 
icemanshooter23
Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Not only is this the 2nd time you've posted this song today, but its the 8th time in this thread!!! You must really like it a lot!!!! :lol:
Never have listened to anything by Pantera myself, unless you count the clips that Beavis & Butthead tended to get all excited about! ;)
Really not my kind of music, but, each to his own and all that... :)

The Smiths - Panic
 
shhh..... :lol:

It is one of my favorite songs ;).

Soulfly - Back To The Primitive
 
Sodom - Tapping the Vein
 
toyomatt84
Disturbed - Prayer

*addictive*
I never knew you listened to Disturbed! I just can't picture it. :crazy:


Green Day - Homecoming

oh, now: Disturbed - Prayer ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back