Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 29, 2004 #4,862 Disturbed - Liberate Disturbed - Devour
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Dec 29, 2004 #4,864 Quiet Riot - *** On Feel the Noize I'm sure by now, your probably annoyed by me always putting the rock on smily in every single post. Its my fav. smily. Good Rock Smily.
Quiet Riot - *** On Feel the Noize I'm sure by now, your probably annoyed by me always putting the rock on smily in every single post. Its my fav. smily. Good Rock Smily.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 29, 2004 #4,865 I´m not listening to anything on the PC right now, because everybody is sleeping here (shhhh)... But there´s a Green Day song playing on my head all night long lol, it´s from the new album, but I can´t remember the name.
I´m not listening to anything on the PC right now, because everybody is sleeping here (shhhh)... But there´s a Green Day song playing on my head all night long lol, it´s from the new album, but I can´t remember the name.
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Dec 29, 2004 #4,868 Quiet Riot - Thunderbird One of my favorite ballads ever. Some others: Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home Cinderella - Nobody's Fool
Quiet Riot - Thunderbird One of my favorite ballads ever. Some others: Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home Cinderella - Nobody's Fool
S Shining Mirage Messages 74 Dec 29, 2004 #4,871 Playin' Super Mario 3 and listening to Fear Factory's "Edgecrusher", "Securiton" and "Resurrection". Yeah I know.....wierd.
Playin' Super Mario 3 and listening to Fear Factory's "Edgecrusher", "Securiton" and "Resurrection". Yeah I know.....wierd.
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Dec 29, 2004 #4,873 Quiet Riot - Slick Black Cadillac (Live) <-- (I've used the rockon smily in just about every post)
S Shining Mirage Messages 74 Dec 29, 2004 #4,874 That's one of the coolest avatars that I've seen so far.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 29, 2004 #4,878 Britney Spears - Give Me Baby One More Time
S Shining Mirage Messages 74 Dec 29, 2004 #4,879 Limp Bizkit - My way or the Highway System of a Down - Highway Song
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Dec 29, 2004 #4,880 Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger neptunes mix
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Dec 29, 2004 #4,881 Rancid - Time Bomb (GTPlanet should have some punk smilies.)
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 29, 2004 #4,883 A Perfect Circle - Imagine
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 29, 2004 #4,885 A Perfect Circle - Imagine.... again... A Perfect Circle - Freedom of Choice
DRIFT GOD Messages 2,611 Messages DRIFTGOD187 Dec 29, 2004 #4,888 LEAN BACK remix with LIL' JON, EMINEM & MACE is hot 👍
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Dec 29, 2004 #4,889 Tankard - Beasts of Bourbon.