What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,173 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink 182 - All of This


Great song by blink!:)
 
Blink 182 - All of This


Great song by blink!:)

They had a good song?

Kyuss - Space Cadet
Soul Coughing - Misinformed
 
KosmikFool
Guns N' Roses - Don't You Cry Tonight

Awesome tune.
I think it's actually called "Don't Cry", if it's the same one I've been trying to play on guitar the last few days...
 
Race Idiot
They had a good song?

Kyuss - Space Cadet
Soul Coughing - Misinformed

It's not as punk, that's why.;)

Does anyone know the guy that plays "Take Me Out" The one where he says "You say you dunno, I say.........take me out."
 
Yeah, it is, but I always call it Don't You Cry Tonight. I do that with loads of songs. I haven't looked at the tab, but I reckon I could try it. And if you get a chance, "acquire" the Mogwai cover of that song. You won't regret it.

EDIT:

Blackbird, don't ever call Blink-180-Crapasaurus Rex "punk" again. I've been listening to real punk for a long time. Don't. Seriously.

And it's Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out.
 
Goldfrapp - Lovely Head

Could so easily be from an early Bond soundtrack.... :)
 
KosmikFool
Yeah, it is, but I always call it Don't You Cry Tonight. I do that with loads of songs. I haven't looked at the tab, but I reckon I could try it. And if you get a chance, "acquire" the Mogwai cover of that song. You won't regret it.

EDIT:

Blackbird, don't ever call Blink-180-Crapasaurus Rex "punk" again. I've been listening to real punk for a long time. Don't. Seriously.

And it's Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out.

Sorry, It's the first time I've listened to Blink 182. Jeez. :nervous:
 
Avantasia - The Seven Angels (The Metal Opera pt. II)
 
In Flames - Trigger
 
Beanie Sigal ft. Rell - Just Realize

👍 Damn good stuff.
 
Sorry, It's the first time I've listened to Blink 182. Jeez. :nervous:

Just don't ever do it again, :dopey: If you want some real punk, PM me and I'll tell you some stuff to get.

Sorry to double-post. But I was too lazy to edit.
 
Green Day - Longview
 
Sonic 2 - Ending Theme

:D
 
Tool - Eulogy
 
Gran Turismo 4 Original Soundtrack

:D 👍
 
Dream Theater - "Wait For Sleep"

Little 2:31min keyboard piece with James LaBrie's awesome vocals layered on top. Beautiful. 👍
 
Blink 182 - All of This

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
 
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
 
Slayer - Raining Blood (Live)

I'm celebrating the New Year's listening and Watching Slayer's Live Concert DVD. After returning from the Space Needle's Fireworks, went home and put my "Still Reigning DVD" in and started Headbanging.

rockon.gif
fierydevil.gif
band.gif
fdevil2.gif
rockon.gif


ROCK ON GTP!! 2005
 
I'm listening now to "Hair Band" Rock, where dudes wear "Poodle" Hair, and more make-up than the woman do.

Poison - Unskinny Bop

Next Up:
Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Britny Fox - Girlschool
Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance
Cinderella - Nobody's Fools
Ratt - I Wanna Woman

[The reference for Poodle Hair is by Beavis, from the show B&B, Beavis said on Cinderella's Music Video "Somebody Save Me"]
 
gtavcfan
I'm listening now to "Hair Band" Rock, where dudes wear "Poodle" Hair, and more make-up than the woman do.

Poison - Unskinny Bop

Next Up:
Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Britny Fox - Girlschool
Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance
Cinderella - Nobody's Fools
Ratt - I Wanna Woman

[The reference for Poodle Hair is by Beavis, from the show B&B, Beavis said on Cinderella's Music Video "Somebody Save Me"]
I think the more common term is "Hair Metal". ;)

Alice In Chains - "Rooster"
 
Shannon
I think the more common term is "Hair Metal". ;)

Alice In Chains - "Rooster"
Thanks dude, and I don't know what the real term is, I just call it "Hair band" for the style of hair they used.

From my list, I'm listening to: bold
Poison - Unskinny Bop
Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Britny Fox - Girlschool
Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance
Cinderella - Nobody's Fools
Ratt - I Wanna Woman
 
gtavcfan
Thanks dude, and I don't know what the real term is, I just call it "Hair band" for the style of hair they used.

From my list, I'm listening to: bold
Poison - Unskinny Bop
Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Britny Fox - Girlschool
Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance
Cinderella - Nobody's Fools
Ratt - I Wanna Woman
👍

Mötley Crüe - "Dr. Feelgood" :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back