What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,173 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smallhorses
Orbital - I Don't Know You People

One of my favorite Orbital songs of all time...

Orbital - The Left Behind


Happy New Years GTP!!!... I hope your new years was better than mine...



;)
 
Delphic Reason
One of my favorite Orbital songs of all time...

Orbital - The Left Behind


Happy New Years GTP!!!... I hope your new years was better than mine...



;)
I spent mine in front of fishing rod catching nothing. 👍!

All That Remains - "Focus Shall Not Fail"
 
Delphic Reason
Happy New Years GTP!!!... I hope your new years was better than mine...

Who says it's a new year? It's exactly the same as the last bloody year. :grumpy:

The Chemical Brothers - "Galvanize (ft. Q-Tip)"
 
Black Sabbath - "Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener"
 
Destruction - Whiplash ( A Tribute to The Four Horsemen)
 
Angra - Wind of Destination

Steve Overland - Can I play with Madness
 
Tool - Eulogy
 
Taking Back Sunday - Little Devotional
 
Steve Vai - For The Love of God

Legião Urbana - Índios
 
Infecetd Mushroom - Mush Mushi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back