What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,173 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden - The Number of The Beast
 
Mc Hammer - Cant touch this
 
Aztec Jade - Another Day
 
Sabres Of Paradise - Haunted Dancehall

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeerie!
 
Symphony X - Awakenings
 
Eddie Lock - Bang to to the beat of the drum
 
Dark Tranquility - My Friend of Misery
 
Opeth - Harvest
 
John Lennon - Imagine
 
Rush - For What It's Worth
off their newest CD

Not a bad CD for something I really wouldn't listen to 👍.
 
Alice in Chains - Junkhead



;)
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Free Bird"

I can't decide whether or not to shift this up above Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" as best solo ever...
 
Shannon
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Free Bird"

I can't decide whether or not to shift this up above Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" as best solo ever...
I don´t think I know this song, but you leveling it up to Confortably Numb makes me want to downloa.... I mean buy it.

Pink Floyd - Two Suns In The Sunset
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Yeah it´s a good song, but I still like Confortably Numb´s solo better.

Edit: Thunderstone - Wasted Years

Amazing Iron Maiden cover.👍👍👍
 
Three Days Grace - Let You Down
 
Yu Miyake, Masayuki Tanaka - Katamari on the Rock
 
Incubus - A Crow Left to the Murder

a group of crows is called a murder :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back