What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,319 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica - Leper Messiah
 
Dream Theater - Only a Matter of Time
 
Metallica - One
 
Handsome Boy Modeling School (Ft. DJ Quest & DJ Shadow) - Holy Calamity.
 
Audioslave - Hypnotize (Live In Milan)
 
Tool - Schism
 
Tool - Lateralus
 
Chevelle - One Lonely Visitor
 
Incubus - Megalomaniac
 
Metallica - One

Rammstein - Spielhur
 
The Servant - Cells.

Off the Sin City trailer, I can't wait for this movie! 👍
 
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
 
Modest Mouse - The Ocean Breathes Salty

Green Day - Brain Stew
 
Mc Hammer - Too Legit
 
Linkin Park - Points of Authority
 
Ween - Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down)

Why they wanna see my spine mommy?
Why they wanna see my spine?
It’s gonna hurt again mommy
Much worse than last time
Am I gonna see god, mommy?
Am I gonna die?
It really hurts mommy!
Am I gonna die?
 
Pantera - Becoming
 
Green Day - Warning

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
 
A Perfect Circle - The Hollow
 
A Perfect Circle - Pet
 
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
 
Alice In Chains - Would
 
Alice In Chains - Rooster
 
Black Sabbath - Sleeping Village
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back