What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,310 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice In Chains - No Excuses
 
Klostrophobic
Danzig - Sacrifice

DANZIG'D!!1
Which album is that from? I have Danzig I and Danzig III: How The Gods Kill, but it isn't on either of those two.

Danzig - "How The Gods Kill"
 
It's from Blackacidevil, and it's a bit of a ripoff of NIN's Closer. I still like it, though. The whole album is very mediocre, so you shouldn't bother picking it up unless you're some whacked-out diehard Danzig fan.

David Byrne - Civilization
 
The Scorpions - Wind of Change
The Scorpions - Still Loving You

Mmm.

EDIT :

Bad Company - Ready for Love
 
Pink Floyd - Vera
 
Pink Floyd - Hey You
 
Klostrophobic
It's from Blackacidevil, and it's a bit of a ripoff of NIN's Closer. I still like it, though. The whole album is very mediocre, so you shouldn't bother picking it up unless you're some whacked-out diehard Danzig fan.

David Byrne - Civilization
Oh. Right.

Danzig - "Mother"
 
Pink Floyd - The Trial
 
Spacetime Continuum - Sting Of Pearls
 
Quiet Personal Electronics - summer mourn
 
Pink Floyd - One of My Turns
 
Pink Floyd - The Thin Ice
 
Gabrielle - Dreams
 
one more and I'll stop...

Marumari - Casium
 
Home Again-Oingo Boingo
 
Dizzee Rascal - Dream
 
Van Halen - "Eruption"
 
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
 
Changed from:

Mastodon - Leviathan.

to:

Nasum - Helvete.
 
Maroon 5 - This Love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back