What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,311 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica - One
 
Infected Mushroom - I wish (Skazi RMX)
 
Dora Lee - Kalifornia (Benassi radio edit)
 
Tupac - Changes
 
The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute - Widows
 
Texas - Say what you want
 
Deltron 3030 - Mastermind.
 
A Perfect Circle - Hollow
 
Incubus - Warning
 
Boston - Foreplay Long Time
 
Rush - Leave That Thing Alone
 
Megadeth - Ashes in your Mouth
 
Tool - 46 and 2

Followed by...

Tool - Aenema



;)
 
A Perfect Circle - Three Libras
 
SublimeDood10
The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute - Widows

Nice... I'm looking forward to the album release in a few months...

The Mars Volta - Bach Song



;)
 
The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute - Cassandra Gemini

31 minutes of Mars Volta goodness.
 
Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff.
 
Handsome Boy Modeling School (Feat. Jack Johnson) - Breakdown.

Catchy.
 
Rabbit In The Moon - Dubassex great song :D:tup:
 
Just changed from:

Fear Factory - Obsolete.

To:

Fear Factory - Demanufacture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back