What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - Hollow
 
Handsome Boy Modeling School (Feat. RZA, The Mars Volta, AG, & Tim Meadows) - A Day In The Life.

Yeah, let me tell you about some of the things that I’ve learned at the Handsome Boy Modeling School. First of all, um, as far as hygiene…you know, that was like one of the first classes that I took. And I, you know between you and me, I needed it.
 
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
 
Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go (Chemical Brothers Remix)

Ah, memories of GT2 opening credits!!!! Much better than the Lenny Crevice **** they left us with on GT3!!!
 
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
 
Tool - Sober
 
Incubus - Wish You Were Here
 
Tool - Third Eye
 
Incubus - Nice To Know You
 
Aerosmith - I Dont wanna miss a thing
 
Incubus - Echo
 
Tool - Opiate
 
Me - The many voices in my head right now...

Last music I listened to was the Six degrees of inner turbulance Album from Dreamtheater
 
Heavy D. and the boys - Now that we found love.
 
Chevelle - The Red
 
Tool - Intolerance
 
Linkin Park - Numb
 
Jay Z - Change Clothes
 
Chevelle - Low
 
Marilyn Manson - "The Love Song"

And MM becomes the only musician played in WMP for another long time.
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place
 
Marilyn Manson - "Personal Jesus"

Listening to the Greatest Hits CD.
 
Cold - Bleed
 
Guns n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Rob Zombie - Twisted Metal
Rob Zombie - Dragula
 
Man-O-War - The demon's whip

Some good H/M right there
 
RATM - Killing in the name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back