What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,436 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue sky
 
Pink Floyd - Empty Spaces
 
Shannon
Black Sabbath - "N.I.B."


Have you heard the Ugly Kid Joe cover?


Ozzy Osbourne (Tribute Album) - Paranoid
 
Pink Floyd - Young Lust
 
Bollocks#999
Ozzy Osbourne (Tribute Album) - Paranoid

That's actually a Sab album - I own it, it's called "The Sabbath Collection". :)

Black Sabbath - "Paranoid"
 
Pink Floyd - One Of My Turns
 
Its a different album, its a tribute to Randy Rhoads, this is the album:
 

Attachments

  • OsbourneRhoads.jpg
    OsbourneRhoads.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 8
Stinky Chicken
That's actually a Sab album - I own it, it's called "The Sabbath Collection". :)

Black Sabbath - "Paranoid"
Well, actually it's ("Paranoid") originally from Sabbath's second album, ironically, called Paranoid.

Dream Theater - "The Glass Prison"
 
Iron Maiden - 2 minutes 2 midnight

was that the Album you were referring to?^^^
 
Bollocks#999
Its a different album, its a tribute to Randy Rhoads, this is the album:

ohhh, okay. My bad. Ignore me. :lol:

Black Sabbath - "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
 
Nice tune there Shannon 👍

Have got Wait for sleep on now myself (Dreamtheater for those who dont know :) ) quite apt considering the time of day here, and how little ive had the last few days
 
Bollocks#999
Iron Maiden - 2 minutes 2 midnight

was that the Album you were referring to?^^^

"The Sabbath Collection".

And Shannon, I'm listening to the version of Paranoid from the aforementioned album. ;)

Black Sabbath - "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
 
Bollocks#999
Nice tune there Shannon 👍

Have got Wait for sleep on now myself (Dreamtheater for those who dont know :) ) quite apt considering the time of day here, and how little ive had the last few days

Wait For Sleep, that kickass song where the keyboard is actually the main instrument, it doesn't pop up unwanted halfway through an otherwise awesome solo like in Endless Sacrifice. :lol:

This song is quite as awesome as anything by Tool and most of Pink Floyd. ;)

Dream Theater - "Wait for Sleep"
 
Pink Floyd - Dont leave me now
 
Stinky Chicken
This song is quite as awesome as anything by Tool and most of Pink Floyd. ;)
You've only listened to one damn Floyd album and I had to twist your arm for you to get it. :grumpy:

BMW X5 SPORTS
Pink Floyd - Dont leave me now
Are you listening to The Wall or something?

All the songs you're listening to seem to be from it. ;)

Joe Satriani - "Ceremony"
 
Shannon
You've only listened to one damn Floyd album and I had to twist your arm for you to get it. :grumpy:

Joe Satriani - "Ceremony"

Contrary to popular belief, I have heard more than one Floyd album. I only own one though. :(

And you didn't have to twist my arm, I wanted to get other stuff first. It's called "prioritising" Shannon. ;)

Dream Theater - "Wait for Sleep"
 
Shannon
Are you listening to The Wall or something?

All the songs you're listening to seem to be from it. ;)

Joe Satriani - "Ceremony"

Bang on :) Yeah im listening to The Wall 👍

Pink Floyd - Goodbye Cruel World
 
Skid Row - Get the **** out
 
Stinky Chicken
Wait For Sleep, that kickass song where the keyboard is actually the main instrument, it doesn't pop up unwanted halfway through an otherwise awesome solo like in Endless Sacrifice. :lol:


Not bad coming from someone that told me once that DT's earlier stuff was crap or words to that effect
 
Pink Floyd - Hey You
 
Bollocks#999
Not bad coming from someone that told me once that DT's earlier stuff was crap or words to that effect

I didn't say that. ;)

I said some albums were crap. Images & Words, Train Of Thought and 6 Dregrees CD1 all own. :)

Dream Theater - "Under a Glass Moon"
 
Umm I know what I read ;) and thats what it sounded like to me
 
Pink Floyd - Nobody Home
 
Stinky Chicken
Contrary to popular belief, I have heard more than one Floyd album. I only own one though. :(

And you didn't have to twist my arm, I wanted to get other stuff first. It's called "prioritising" Shannon. ;)
You told me you didn´t know nothing about Pink Floyd the other day. And if you wish to get some of their stuff, SoulSeeker is your friend. ;)
 
Bollocks#999
Umm I know what I read ;) and thats what it sounded like to me

You read it more than six months ago! :crazy: You obviously read wrong. ;)

FatAss - I said just before I've heard other Floyd albums, but I only own one. :(

And don't discuss downloading. Want to get banned? ;) (SoulSeek)

Dream Theater - "Surrounded"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back