What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Im over it, carry on if you like, I dont really care

Man-O-War - Defender
 
Alice In Chains - "Would?"

Hmm... 90s grunge.
 
The Rolling Stones - Give Me Shelter
 
Ozzy Osbourne - "Now You See It, Now You Don't"
 
Bollocks#999
Man-O-War - Defender
Isn´t the correct form "Manowar"? Anyway, great band. 👍

Tool - Aenema (How do I write this correctly?)
 
Jared told me once how to write Aenima, bah for the life of me i've forgotten.

Pink Floyd - Nobody Home
 
Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
 
Pink Floyd - Vera
 
Thunderstone - Wasted Years

I love this song, one of my favorites from Iron Maiden. Good cover too. 👍
 
Thanks Jared, although I will forget it soon. :P

Joe Satriani - Mountain Song
 
Jay Z - Don't Let Me Die.
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
 
Tool - 46 and 2
 
Pink Floyd - The show must go on
 
Mudvayne - Death Blooms
 
Legião Urbana - Ainda é Cedo
 
Metallica - Fuel
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun (Live in Brazil)
 
Pink Floyd - In The Flesh
 
Metallica - One
 
Gary Barden - The Trooper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back