What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,377 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Sober
 
Tool - Crawl Away
 
Tool - Swamp Song.
 
Uniting Nations - Outta Touch.
 
Tool - Flood.
 
Tool - Undertow
 
Tool - 4 degrees

Nice Newcastle flag!!!
 
Tool - Schism
 
Tool - "Faaip De Oiad"
 
Look whos talking

Tool - Disgustipated.
 
Since when did I copy you? :grumpy:

Tool - "Opiate (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"
 
Why not just write, "I"m listening to a whole ****load of Tool songs, instead of posting in here every 5 minutes.

Radiohead - Amnesiac (album)
 
Tool - LAMC
 
Tool - Die Eire Von Satan

You copied me with GLE Remember. :D
 
SublimeDood10
Why not just write, "I"m listening to a whole ****load of Tool songs, instead of posting in here every 5 minutes.

Radiohead - Amnesiac (album)

Because we're not going off-topic. We're supposed to post what we're listening to and that's what we're doing.

If you have a problem, take it up with the administration. We ain't doin' nothin' wrong. :lol:

Tool - "Bottom (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"
 
Stinky Chicken
Because we're not going off-topic. We're supposed to post what we're listening to and that's what we're doing.

If you have a problem, take it up with the administration. We ain't doin' nothin' wrong. :lol:

👍

Agreed, a song is a song.

Tool - Merkaba
 
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

I´m listening to the "The Best of Black Sabbath" album I just got, and it´s two CDs, so I be posting a lot of Sabbath songs here for a while.

Oh, "The Wizard" song just started. :D
 
Tool - Lateralus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back