What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,361 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - The Patient
 
Event Horizon
I heard of them from the Boulevard of Broken Songs Mash up.
That pleasantly exceeded my expectations.
 
skip0110
That pleasantly exceeded my expectations.
I love that song. best Mashup ever, IMO.

Drowning Pool - Sermon
 
Godsmack - Moon Baby
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - I´ll See The Light Tonight (Live in Brazil)
 
Metallica - Sad But True
...then...
Metallica - Sanitarium
 
311 - Grassroots
 
Empty Tremor - The Message Keeper
 
System of a Down - Aerials
 
Therion - Revelations (Live)
 
Three Days Grace - Scared
 
311 - Creatures
 
Quiet Riot - Breathless

Quiet Riot has become one of the bands that I just can't stop listening to. Its already been quite some time I haven't used the "Rock On" smily. Maybe I'll use it later again.
 
Chevelle - Grab Thy Hand
 
Chumbawumba - Tubthumper
 
Dj Shadow- What Does Your Soul Look Like Part 4
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
Slipknot - Duality
I kinda like this song ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back