What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,361 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sabbath - Wicked World
 
Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike
 
Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
 
Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
 
Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
 
Linkin Park - Session
 
Black Sabbath - Children of The Grave
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush,
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless
 
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell

That´s Dio on the vocals right? Great voice!
 
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
 
Black Sabbath section is over.

Pink Floyd - Any Colour You Like
 
Ludwig van Beethoven - "Symphony #5 in C minor"

Heh, my 4-year-old was singing, "You did it now. You did it now." at the infamous beginning of this song while we sat down for dinner. Hilarious stuff! :lol:
 
Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani & Jimmy Page - Hendrix and Vaughn Tribute
 
In Flames - Touch Of Red
 
In Flames - Free Fall
 
Tool - 46 & 2
 
Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under the Influence
 
Pink Floyd - Welcome to The Machine
 
Oasis - Wonderwall
 
Prozack Staple - Our Glass Vision



;)
 
Oasis - Don't look back in Anger
 
Long time I don´t listen to Oasis stuff, maybe I should get an album. Which would you recomend Event?

Kiss - Calling Dr. Love
 
FatAssBR
Long time I don´t listen to Oasis stuff, maybe I should get an album. Which would you recomend Event?

Kiss - Calling Dr. Love
I actually just got this CD yesterday, first time ever listening to Oasis. I heard of them from the Boulevard of Broken Songs Mash up. I got the (What's the Story) Morning Glory CD.

APC - Counties bodies like sheep to the Rhythm of a War Drum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back