What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,342 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Z/Pharrel - Frontin.
 
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Whats My Name

Quad City DJ's - Ride the Train

Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back

Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam
 
Dream Theater - Another Day
 
NIИ - Sanctified
 
NIИ - Hurt
 
Counting Crows - Angels of the Silences

Great song! One of my favorites. :D
 
They Might Be Giants - Sleep Walkers

They Might Be Giants - Violin

My first taste of TMBG and I must say that i'm getting a good vibe! 👍 I got the album No!
 
Sublime - Santeria
 
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

pimp racer
Pink Floyd - Stariway to Heaven! GREAT SONG!

Ehm... you are aware that Stairway to Heaven was composed by Led Zeppelin, right? ;) :D

The Wizard.
 
Godsmack - I Am

Godsmack - Stress
 
Velvet Revolver - Slither
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back