What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,190 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenday - F.O.D
 
Symphony X - Smoke And Mirrors
 
P Money Feat Akon - Keep On Calling
 
Malevolent Creation - Warkult.
 
Nelly feat Tim McGraw - Over And Over
 
Metallica - "I Disappear"
 
Queens of The Stone Age - "Monsters In The Parasol"
 
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

excellent :)
 
Sanctrum - Echoes of the Past.
 
Queens of The Stone Age - "The Lost Art of Keeping A Secret"
 
Infected Mushroom - Never ever land
 
Rooster - Staring At The Sun.
 
Usher - Caught Up.
 
Gwen Stefani - What You waiting for.
 
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Toda Forma De Poder
 
A. F. I. - Head Like A Hole (NIN Cover) on GTA San Andreas soundtrack. A.F.I only has one or two good songs, this is one. (and its not even written by them! :dopey: )
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Stand (The)
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Guitar Solo (Live in Brazil)
 
Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine. One of my favorite songs ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back