What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden - The Prisoner
 
Doing the robot to... Freestyle-Dont Stop The Rock :D

edit: Cosmic Baby - Träume (recommended)
 
mya - case of the ex
dunno why cause the song sucks.....
 
Pink Floyd - When The Tigers Broke Free
 
nada surf - the plan
 
The Ventures - "Green Onions"

Mmmmm, tasty surf guitar!
 
APC - When the Levee Breaks
 
Junior Brown - "Pipeline Surf Medley"
 
Onelinedrawing - Over It
 
Rage Against the Machine - Born of a Broken man
 
Iron Maiden - The Prisoner

First taste of Iron Maiden
 
Dick Dale and His Del-Tones - "Misirlou"
 
Brewer & Shipley - One Toke Over The Line
 
Holy crap. Iron Maiden is awsome.

Iron Maiden - Total Eclipse
 
Listening to one of my newest favorite hair bands:

Britny Fox - Girlschool

It was 14 in the 40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs
 
Event Horizon
Holy crap. Iron Maiden is awsome.

Iron Maiden - Total Eclipse
Iron Maiden - "Prowler"

From what I've heard, I prefer Maiden's debut album to all their others.
 
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
 
Bob & Tom - "Camel Toe"
 
Solid Lifters
Bob & Tom - "Camel Toe"
That's a pretty funny song.

(I know how much Shannon will love this) Linkin Park VS Jay Z - Izzo/InThe End
 
DRIFT4EVA
(I know how much Shannon will love this) Linkin Park VS Jay Z - Izzo/InThe End
I haven't even heard anything from that collaboration. But two of most hated "artists", Linkin Park and Jay-Z, teaming up has to suck.

Soilwork - "Distance"

Melodic death metal is awesome.
 
It does. It's not the best thing I've ever heard.

Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces
 
A golden oldie... a recent compilation of Baker-Gurvitz Army "Flying In and Out of Stardom".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back