What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,181 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.
 
👍 Wizard!
Infected Mushroom - Cities of the future
 
Komodo - Mauro Picotto

@ Cosmic: I take it that you like techno music, so there ^ is another one for you ;) :D

The Wizard.
 
Marilyn Manson - You Spin Me Right Round (best version, next to Adam Sandler's cover in The Wedding Singer)
 
TheWizard
Komodo - Mauro Picotto

@ Cosmic: I take it that you like techno music, so there ^ is another one for you ;) :D

The Wizard.
Thanks wizard! 👍
Yes, I love techno,trance and especially psy-trance ;)

Antiloop - In my mind
^ You might like this one Wizard?
 
Slayer - Hand of Doom
 
Marilyn Manson - New Model No. 15
 
Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
 
The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
 
Legião Urbana - Faroeste Caboclo
 
Marilyn Manson - Deformography
 
Techno Harmony - Mario Piu'

Cosmic
Thanks wizard! 👍
Yes, I love techno,trance and especially psy-trance ;)

Antiloop - In my mind
^ You might like this one Wizard?

Unfortunately I have lost all my techno collection years ago, and never took the time to restart it... Techno kinda died on me, even if I don't mind/enjoy listening to it once in a while... I only have a couple of handful songs - I can PM you the list if you want... (and you can PM me some suggestions as well, if you don't mind) - I would like to grow my current collection of techno/trance songs... but I am kinda in the dark - I only know old songs that they used to play back in the Discos in Italy, back in the good ol' days when I used to go :D

The Wizard.
 
Deep Purple - Soldier of Fortune. 👍

...aaaand now we move to :

Guns N' Roses - Patience.
 
Future Leaders of the World - Let me Out

Followed by...

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister



;)
 
Just Finished: Winger - Seventeen
Now: Autograph - Turn Up the Radio
Next: Vixen - Edge of a Broken Heart

CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO HAIR BANDS!!!
 
Van Halen - "Could This Be Magic?"
 
Astrix & Atomiv Pulse - Visions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back