What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,199 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTJugend
EZ Rollers - RS 2000
I understand nothing about that kind of music (it's drum and bass, right?), but are EZ Rollers a known "band"?



Stone Temple Pilots - Sour Girl
 
Slipknot - Vermillion
 
DiabolicalMask
I understand nothing about that kind of music (it's drum and bass, right?), but are EZ Rollers a known "band"?

Yes, they're pretty well known in that genre. Wanna check out some of their more mainstream songs you can try Tough At The Top or Walk This Land.

DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat
 
GTJugend
Yes, they're pretty well known in that genre. Wanna check out some of their more mainstream songs you can try Tough At The Top or Walk This Land.
"Walk This Land"! That's the one. Thanks. 👍

I have to admit it's not for me, though... :p



Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
 
The Prodigy - "Girls"
 
Nine Inch Nails - Perfect Drug
 
Slayer - Angel of Death
 
Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
 
DiabolicalMask
I have to admit it's not for me, though... :p

A well known phenomena when it comes to dnb. ;)

Guided By Voices - Cheyenne
 
This Keyboard and Mouse-Typing, Clicking and Rolling.
 
Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love?
 
Disturbed - Voices
 
Alice in Chains - Would
 
Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
 
Blink 182 - All The Small Things

I really like this song 👍
 
Tool - Triad
 
Bad Boy Bill - Shut The **** Up And Dance

Someone posted a reference to Bad Boy Bill somewhere here so I decided to listen to him again. Great artist.
 
Led Zepplin - Whole Lotta Love

Love the guitaring in this one!👍
 
2 Live Crew - Hoochie Mama

Good for bass and that's about all.. 👍
 
Rammstein - Amerika
 
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back