What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,199 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica is good if you haven't listened to it in awhile.
 
Metallica is good if you haven't listened to it in awhile.
dont tell that to gtavcfan! :lol:

The Calling - Adrienne

I'm listening to an online radio station where my friend is a DJ.
 
I listen to Metallica alot, everyday

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Event Horizon
dont tell that to gtavcfan! :lol:
That's right dude!
 
Well everything I listen to even if it is my favorite song gets old if I overplay it.
 
Nickelback - Hero
 
Rammstein - Du Hast
 
Rammstein - Amerika
 
Marilyn Manson - Angel with the Scabbed Wings
 
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place
 
Jimmy Eat World - Clarity

Saw them in concert on Friday 👍
 
Slipknot - Vermillion
 
In Flames - The Jester Race (album)
 
Godsmack - Voodoo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back